Who do you want taking a set shot for your life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Any rugby kicker. Kicking off the tee if far more accurate and don't know why more AFL players don't use it.

only 1 out of 13/15 rugby players actually kick the ball

If every time Cloke took a mark 15 metres out from goal he could hand the ball to Pendlebury to kick - goal accuracy would look a lot better

Someone without chewy on their boot. Apparently makes it very difficult to kick straight.

Players whose mother drive vacuum cleaners also struggle apparently.

Bit off topic but I was lining up for goals once and an opposition player yelled out "your mum's your sister and your dogs your cat" fair to say I shanked it due to pissing myself laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Data from star trek. I think he could do it with perfect accuracy being an android and all.
20j32b6.jpg

Does the player know he's kicking for your life? Does he know that an innocent civilian will be executed if he misses?

If so, probably Wingard. He would love the pressure.

Umm. I'm not sure you understand that makes Wingard seem like a crazy person. He would LOVE the pressure of potentially killing someone with his failure.

Yeah..

Umm. I'm not sure you understand that makes Wingard seem like a crazy person. He would LOVE the pressure of potentially killing someone with his failure.

Yeah..
Yeah I worded that post poorly... but it is, hmm let's say an 'unrealistic' hypothetical! My point stands that I think Wingard is a clutch player and copes with pressure better than any other player in the league, so he would be my choice.

If the player was unaware of my impending doom, then I'd pick Schulz, Gunston, Mitch Clark, Walters, Pavlich or Mayne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want taking a set shot for your life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back