Who do you want taking a set shot for your life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brent Harvey for me thanks.... Chances are he will still be playing after we have all passed away from old age...

Modra... love Modra

24732-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Last edited:
If it's anywhere inside 30 metres out I'd probably take it myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players whose mother drive vacuum cleaners also struggle apparently.

Bit off topic but I was lining up for goals once and an opposition player yelled out "your mum's your sister and your dogs your cat" fair to say I shanked it due to pissing myself laughing.
I recall a teammate lining up for goal when I was around 16 and a chap from the other team shouted out "YOUR MOTHER WAS A VIRGIN!" at the opportune moment when all other noise had just stopped so it was bellowed loudly around the ground. Apart from being an odd thing to say, it stuck in my memory because the majority of my team turned around and looked at our teammate's mother and I overhead someone nearby ask "is that her?". Yes, cool story bro.

As to the original question, I loved Dennis' (yes, most likely prepared beforehand and waiting for the opportunity to throw it out there to arise) choice.

Healy: Word is this guy is the most reliable kick for goal in the side. They say down at Collingwood if you had to have someone kicking for your life, Tarkyn Lockyer would be the man.

Commetti: I'd prefer my mum

(silence)

Commetti: Not a great footballer, but at least she'd care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want taking a set shot for your life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back