Who do you want to see in this year's Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely don't want St Kilda in the grand final. They play a brand of footy that makes you want to scratch your eyes out.

One thing I'd really want to see though is someone kick a massive bag of goals in the GF. 6-8 goals from a Riewoldt, Podsiadly, Franklin etc. We've seen some extremely close and tight grand finals lately but I feel like a massive forward performance is the one thing that hasn't happened for too long.

Unless you're talking about Jack Riewoldt, which is unlikely given Richmond's ladder position, I think you might be contradicting yourself slightly there.

Unless you're talking about Jack Riewoldt, which is unlikely given Richmond's ladder position, I think you might be contradicting yourself slightly there.

Perhaps he has stumbled across a valid point though, it's very obvious people don't like watching St Kilda play. Perhaps this has been compounded by the loss of our 'star' player, Roo on fire maybe gives us some x-factor that provides something for the neutrals?

Should revisit this in a couple of weeks when he is up and about again.

after another think about it.....would like to see one of the following.

Geelong vs Hawthorn

Geelong vs St. kilda

Geelong vs Collingwood

then geelong can chill for the next 10 years.

Excluding Collingwood
Geelong vs Hawks with the Hawks winning, would be epic after their start to the year and all the flak they have copped.It would go down as one of the greatest GF wins in history if not the greatest.

I don't think I could stomach the Hawks winning another one though: they have some of the worst flogs in BF and another flag would send them into a complete flog frenzy. 2011 would be intolerable. Can't say I'm overly fond of the Saints either so, I guess I am hoping for a Geelong Dynasty if Freo can't finish the fairy tale.

Don't really want Collingwood to win another flag - ever.

It's like you read my mind then wrote it down for me.

If I had to rate the main premiership fancies in terms of how much I could stomach them winning it would go:

Geelong/Bulldogs

<daylight>

Saints/Pies

<daylight>

Hawthorn

this.

2010flag.jpg

anyway. in reality at the moment i would like to see a coll vs geelong game, everytime these two teams play eachother he build up and hype to this game is huge. 100,000 packed house easily.

dont think freo can show much of a threat travelling interstate without Barlow.

Pies/geelong vs hawks game would be interesting.

Good vs Evil - If Geelong win another one then there'll be talk of "Dynasty".

We must stop them from spouting their special brand of crazy.

You do realise most would view hawthorn as evil dont you??...

when you brag about being unsociable and such for the last few years you would definately get the unlikable tag

As a Fremantle supporter the best GF win would be against Collingwood.

If we had to lose GF then against Dogs or Geelong.

As a neutral Dogs V Pies

As a spectacle Saints V Pies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see pies vs Geelong or hawks vs Geelong both of those would be great games and for some reason would really like to see the pies win it this year just really enjoying the way they are going about it. But IMO these are the only 3 teams that deserve to win the gf, the 2 strong teams and the dark horse

Pies v Geelong would be the real deal. (I do hope the cats get knocked before the GF).

Would like to see Freo or the Doggies make the GF to play the pies.

Unless you were born in 1984 or later, maybe you should watch the 1989 Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want to see in this year's Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back