Who do you want to see in this year's Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to see;

Geelong vs Collingwood

Expect to see;

Geelong vs Collingwood.

Geelong will make the GF barring massive injuries, but on GF day, as we saw in 08, anything can happen, and the team that plays the Cats in this years GF will have a great chance to beat them.

I'm biased obviously, but the only other 2 sides that are anywhere near capable of winning a prelim this year are the Saints and the Hawks, and Hawthorn are looking like they will have to win 3 finals in a row to make the GF.

As much as I'd love to see us play the Dogs, I'd be scared that they'd be the side to win a flag before us :p

We've had a couple good games against Freo, and Milney's kicked a bag in both so yeah! Freo!

If not, obviously a Geelong-Collingwood GF would be pretty epic. As long as Collingwood put on an 07' prelim show, not an 09' one!

1zn38kl.jpg

Premiership: Hawthorn

Sydney to finish fourth is a fair crack of the whip, but having Sydney to beat us? lol, yeah i can sure see that happening.

But anyway, imagine a Collingwood - Carlton grand final. It'd be the biggest game of all time. Sure there have been big games before, but with the media and the internet the way it is today, a Collingwood v Carlton grand final would have more hype than any game before it.

Western Bulldogs vs. Saints.

Both teams have done enough (or thereabouts) over the last few years to deserve a flag.

Of course I would love to see a Hawks Cats rematch as well.

NOT Fremantle - can you imagine if they win and play that god awful club song???? Has to be Pies v Saints and the woods win in a canter(Ball kicks 5-justice is done):thumbsu::cool:

Would be a fairytale if WB V St K ( minus Milne of course : dead set **** of a bloke :( )

Both set of supporters deserve the reward of a Premiership celebration. Its been a while,:eek:

Best games to watch Geel V Coll or Geel V Haw

Worst game to watch St K V Syd. Snorefest. :thumbsdown: In fact I would not even bother watching and would just settle for the winner to be named in the sports news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bias aside, Hawks v Geelong just based on the quality of the contests that they've put up over the past 2 and a half seasons.

I reckon Pies v Geelong would be a corker too, with people tearing down the MCG walls to get in

Been longer since you won a flag smart guy!

Just a tip- try to think before you post.
We've won plenty of finals since Freo won their solitary one.

I said FLAG dipstick!

Try to read before you answer back... or do you need pictures?

I know what you said son. Problem is my post referred to Freo winning its second ever final before you muppets talk making Grannys.
Hope this helps.

I know what you said son. Problem is my post referred to Freo winning its second ever final before you muppets talk making Grannys.
Hope this helps.

Dont care about your problem.

I thought my 1 line post was quite concise.

Here it is again: Been longer since you won a flag!

Do you want me to break down the mathematical barrier for you seeing as you will have to count over 10?

My post was referring to believe it or not A FLAG. I never made reference to our 1 finals win, you inferred that... but hopelessly got it wrong.

Plus i thought this thread was about who we wanted to see in the GF. Please correct me if i got that wrong. If you asked who will make the GF im sure you will get a different response... or maybe not... but like i said its about who people want to see in a GF.

Sorry i didnt include pictures.

I'm trully sorry but i cant make this any easier for you Time Is Now :(

But carry on with your dribble anyway.

No dribble buddy. Just facts.

I said Flag, you then tried to correct me. All the quotes are there.

Just apologise and say yep i got it wrong, or dont and move on.

No need to get into the whole "listen son" crap when your the one who clearly... and for all to see... got it wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want to see in this year's Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back