Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton currently a game ahead of Collingwood courtesy of two additional games against the clear worst two teams in the competition, and a 0 and 2 head to head record against Collingwood.

If Carlton supporters want to continue to claim they have been the 'better' team due to ladder positions courtesy of uneven fixturing....

Boy oh boy Wowee.
The Blues also copped Gold Coast at home and the Pies had to travel there. That’s a two win swing. How are Carlton in a position to potentially still miss finals despite an all time friendly top 6 draw?

Carlton currently a game ahead of Collingwood courtesy of two additional games against the clear worst two teams in the competition, and a 0 and 2 head to head record against Collingwood.

If Carlton supporters want to continue to claim they have been the 'better' team due to ladder positions courtesy of uneven fixturing....

Boy oh boy Wowee.
I'm not throwing the towel in at all. As long as Collingwood and Essendon don't win it then all is good.👍

Carlton

See, easy to answer
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

Lovely kick by a member of the “cavalry” Fadge?
Motlop was labelled one of the key missing "difference makers" early in the year. They were right. He just made a negative difference with that crucial miss.

Others named were Cerra, Saad, Gov and Fogs. All played last night (hope Cerra is alright though, he's having some injury issues).

Perhaps TDK was the main man all along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was a big night.
Really good game, as these two teams usually produce.

I know the result wasn't for everyone but if you couldn't find some enjoyment in that game, then that says more about you than the game.

So as an answer to the question of Who will be better.

Ladder position, maybe Carlton.
Better team against one another, clearly Collingwood.

The way the results are going this year, we could win all our remaining games and still miss the eight.
There are maybe 7 or 8 teams that can win the flag this year, as it is that open.

I would lift your game Blues, or this could be another wasted year.

Boy oh boy Wowee.
Pies won the head to head but still behind in this thread and you're still whinging even though Pies won.

9000 replies. Imagine they finish equal percentage and equal on the ladder in 3 weeks time 🤣🤣

Well that was a big night.
Really good game, as these two teams usually produce.

I know the result wasn't for everyone but if you couldn't find some enjoyment in that game, then that says more about you than the game.

So as an answer to the question of Who will be better.

Ladder position, maybe Carlton.
Better team against one another, clearly Collingwood.

The way the results are going this year, we could win all our remaining games and still miss the eight.
There are maybe 7 or 8 teams that can win the flag this year, as it is that open.

I would lift your game Blues, or this could be another wasted year.
I agree with everything there.

4 Disposals
1 goal from a mark that wasn't a mark
1 goal from a free kick that was a flop.

Big game player!
Was a down game for Coxy. Can usually bank on more contested marks and maybe a third sausage when the crowd is 80k+

Was a standard Curnow night by way of the attendance. Didn’t disappoint based on previous performances

I still know which one I’d take into a grand final, unless there’s a granny played in front of 35k at Marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back