Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? If I’m not playing off in a GF, I’m happy to take beating Carlton 2x in a season and finish a game or two behind them.

The pain you suffered after the 1st loss, was only more than matched by the pain you suffered Saturday night when you had it all to play for.

Pretenders once again.

It’s been a joy.
You thing we suffered pain ?
It's just a game and it's only 2 of 23 . Ups and downs , high and lows, but it doesn't cause me pain. Clearly I'm not radicalised like others on here

Blues are stripped down ready to dog-paddle south across the Rio Grande just a few weeks after being 2nd flag faves

All because of our "Dad's Army"

Bloody hilarious👍
Not even close

I’m always stoked when we beat you, regardless of ladder positions.

See you in Mexico.
Best you finish that tequila, we won't need it

Gee Whiz Arr0w, I could only imagine you after beating Collingwood.

But again that would be “imagining”!
Relaxed as ever

Your own delusional contributions or do we include the hand puppet too?
Delusional lol

From a guy who thinks finishing positions don't matter, except when they do... or something

Weird that you would spend so much time every day posting in a thread when you totally disagree with the premise of the OP question 😆

Delusional lol

From a guy who thinks finishing positions don't matter, except when they do... or something

Weird that you would spend so much time every day posting in a thread when you totally disagree with the premise of the OP question 😆

You are just changing feet and mumbling in text

Have another crack and this time try and be coherent

What was incoherent about his post?

Should we all have to use smaller words and shorter sentences to cater for the lowest common denominator?
You might be able to decipher mumble

I'm good, you're the one who has to reconcile your competing stances

You two still looking for that gotcha moment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep we had more shots than them as well, the game was really a moral victory to us, bring on the finals.
They had a good run of pressure earlier then we made back the five goal lead, just fell short on the "and change" in the score differential. Onwards and upwards if the boys are not too battered.

Pain is witnessing your child in hospital , or seeing your old man take his last breath.
What I feel when Carlton lose to Collingwood is not pain.
It's pisses people off but it's not pain.
F…k me if you want to take things literally this isn’t the place for you.

Not even close

Best you finish that tequila, we won't need it

Relaxed as ever
Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back