Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Carlton win the flag, then sure.

But they haven't, yet.

Not even the worst flag defence in the past handful of years, there's a side that won a flag three seasons ago and have not won a final since (and look like continuing with that this year).
You did read the title of the thread though , yeah ?

The AFLCA award used to be the most well-regarded individual accolade in the game.. until Fly came along.

He seriously gave Daicos 5 votes on the weekend? Seriously? How many week is that he's given Daicos unworthy votes? Almost as bad as when he gave him votes for a 30 touch 0 goal & 30% efficiency one week.

Cuddles McRae is taking his 'ted lasso i love my players so much' act way too far. It's compromising the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFLCA award used to be the most well-regarded individual accolade in the game.. until Fly came along.

He seriously gave Daicos 5 votes on the weekend? Seriously? How many week is that he's given Daicos unworthy votes? Almost as bad as when he gave him votes for a 30 touch 0 goal & 30% efficiency one week.

Cuddles McRae is taking his 'ted lasso i love my players so much' act way too far. It's compromising the competition.
If McRae really did give Daicos 5 votes, meaning Voss gave the AFLCA leader 0 votes, it says more about the lack of integrity from Voss than it does about McRae.

But interesting that you'd raise it - zero self awareness as usual.

Sorry, is 2024 over ? My mistake. Should I leave now ?
If you wanna fly your flag because you're 8th and out of the premiership hunt then go ahead, mate. Pies fans are content with this year, especially knowing you can only dream of experiencing a drop off like this

If McRae really did give Daicos 5 votes, meaning Voss gave the AFLCA leader 0 votes, it says more about the lack of integrity from Voss than it does about McRae.

Blues fans displaying extreme tunnel vision today it seems. Why are they always so focused on individual awards and making up crazy agendas as to why Carlton players are being hard done in them?

The very same supporters who believe Cripps deserved his Brownlow

Its a strategy nonetheless
Look at the glass half full side - pies sitting in double digits hanging shit on Carlton who are in the top 8.
They should be embarrassed their club has let them down this year. Pre season flag favourites and all.....

In years to come I will fondly remember Daicos's goal and McGoverns kick to beat your sorry mob twice. Not as great as the grim reaper game but still up there.

I suspect they will end up being the only things Carlton fans remember from 2024 in the future too😂.

So, Daicos is entitled to votes because he's the current leader?

By almost all measures he was ranked the 10th-15th player on the ground, his DE was 53% with half of them handballs & took 0 marks, 7 turnovers, 3 frees against. In what world does that warrant 5 coaches votes? He has a history of getting undeserved coaches votes and there's one common denominator there.. his coach that's giving them to him.

It's pretty sad, I've never seen this sort of thing before.

Yeah, we should instead defend a wooden spoon with another wooden spoon.

That's how title defences are done, the Carlton way!
You're starting to dribble mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back