Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez you must be praying your guys can win the last two. How embarrassing will it be if our mob of hungover geriatrics finish above you🤣
If you don't with all our injuries you're really in trouble.

If you don't with all our injuries you're really in trouble.
I was unaware you had any injuries, I just thought you’d come to your senses this week and dropped a bunch of overpaid plodders.

I was unaware you had any injuries, I just thought you’d come to your senses this week and dropped a bunch of overpaid plodders.
Haven't i told you about our injuries Tarks, have you got a couple of hours?

Pies fans are completely oblivious to the fact they are the most disappointing team this year. Not even defending their flag in finals is embarrassing.

My sneaking suspicion is that they are having a go at Carlton supporters to cope and are crying on the inside.
Definitely. They are overjoyed that the heat is on us rather than their failure to start any sort of dynasty.

Because outside the top 8 is the status quo for Carlton, whilst status quo for Collingwood is Top 4?
What happen to that dynasty you told us about? The only dynasty you're going to see is on Netflix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're nearly three years into the GOATcos Dynasty.

There's an entire thread dedicated to him where you can read all about it.
If you're the sort of club that prefers individual achievements over team success, that's a dynasty.

He's busy attending counselling sessions with Worm4.
After the Hawthorn game Worm developed an uncontrollable tick in his left eye and started sucking his thumb again like at the end of 2022. Wishing him all the best.
Not the same bloke who said he doesn’t take the game that seriously ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back