Opinion Who wins the Premiership? (Updated poll - Updated for Prelims))

Who wins the 2020 Flag - Prelim finals onward

• Port Adelaide

Votes: 36 10.3%
  • Brisbane Lions

Votes: 57 16.3%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 154 44.1%
  • Geelong Cats

Votes: 102 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing is .... even if they lose this week they should win their final 4 games.

They should make finals either way IMO but I think if they don’t fire a shot against West Coast than they will just be making up the numbers. If they win they will have some belief back

As much as Port will earn a home final... I imagine the AFL will try and Hub all 8 teams in one state, so if the GF is in Qld, I can see all finals in Qld...

The other Vic teams up there not in finals action will obviously head home so there should be plenty of availability.

I'm not sure how this is the right outcome, but it's the one I see happening.

If no team gets a home ground advantage that they have earnt, why would 1 be allowed.... just a thought...

As much as Port will earn a home final... I imagine the AFL will try and Hub all 8 teams in one state, so if the GF is in Qld, I can see all finals in Qld...

The other Vic teams up there not in finals action will obviously head home so there should be plenty of availability.

I'm not sure how this is the right outcome, but it's the one I see happening.

If no team gets a home ground advantage that they have earnt, why would 1 be allowed.... just a thought...

You are forgetting Brisbane get home ground advantage.

You'd think with the season pretty much guaranteed to finish in QLD, Brisbane are in the best spot. Would love to see Neale win the flag.

You are forgetting Brisbane get home ground advantage.
I hadn't... but more along the lines of MCG on GF day...

AFL go we choose QLD for all finals, whoever plays, plays...

They may make Brisbane play at Metricon to allow for it given rules state same home state not home ground...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs a spell checker.
And a grammar checker.
And a capitals and punctuation checker.
And a 'makes no sense' checker.

And a football observation checker.

They're still dangerous no doubt, but I'm far from convinced they're the team to beat. Reckon West Coast are comfortably ahead and to my amazement Geelong are looking better right now too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Who wins the Premiership? (Updated poll - Updated for Prelims))

Back