Matthews
Blight
Skilton
Carey
Whitten
Reynolds

etc by the end of his career?

or is it too early?

Why? Because he wasn't a mecenary who left his club for mone...Oh.

Whatever anyone thinks of Judd's departure from the eagles, he had a pretty damn good reason (excuse however you wish to see it) to do so; to return to his home city. Ablett is as pure a mercenary as you can possibly get. He sold his soul and his balls to the AFL for lucre generated by all clubs in the comp.

Besides Judd's just getting around 200K (300K tops) more then he would if he was still at the eagles, nothing too outrageously out of proportion to other elite players in the league.

Ablett Jr will be held in a higher regard then nearly all those players
mentioned.

I couldnt put Judd anywhere near Ablett Jr, nor anyone running around
atm anywhere near Ablett Jr.

Goodes and Judd are about equal, maybe Goodes getting the nod,
but to put these players in the same sentence as Ablett jr is a travesty.

Judd in his peak was a sight to behold, but that was long ago and like
Pete Murray - he has seen better days.

Stop this pathetic Judd love fest! Good footballer agreed but will never be up with the others mentioned. This years brownlow was a huge anomaly(Swan was stiff). Cmon move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahh.. well I heard Burt was good wide receiver in college. I understand it now.

As for Juddy, I think his fiance's red dress will be remembered a lot longer than he will...

Yes. No doubt about it.

In 10 years and 20 years from now we will still be having Judd threads... no kidding.

Some peoples talent and worth actually increases with retirement. Just like the fish I caught last week gets an inch bigger everytime I show someone how big it was.

Judd is a star and deserves to be recognised as such.

Judd and Ablett are two players from the past 10 years that will go down as legends of the game. Not since Carey have we seen the game dominated so much. We are lucky to have two champions playing in the league at the same time. Hird, Voss and Buckley not so far behind them but I would prefer either of these two at their peak. I don't feel either of them did a thing wrong by leaving their first club. If anyone was offered that pay rise and better living conditions as a package would take it.

Nah there is no chance in hell this guy will be remembered as an out and out champion...

Premiership captain
Norm Smith medallist
Dual Brownlow Medallist
Many best and fairests
Many All australian selections

Might be remembered as slightly above average at best.

Nah there is no chance in hell this guy will be remembered as an out and out champion...

Premiership captain
Norm Smith medallist
Dual Brownlow Medallist
Many best and fairests

Yeah what a shit record

Premiership captain
Norm Smith medallist
Dual Brownlow Medallist
Many best and fairests

Yeah - chronic underachiever. He could've been so much more, if only he applied himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Chris Judd..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back