GrandBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
If Minson isn't dropped after tonights game, I'll be questioning Eade's job security. This makes it 4 sub-standard performances and 2 absolute shit games. You're all going to have to accept the fact that he's not worth defending anymore, no more excuses, his kick out on the full said it all and probably cost us the game. I'd worry about developing a good ruckman for the future and Roughead's right there to be picked.

If Minson isn't dropped after tonights game, I'll be questioning Eade's job security. This makes it 4 sub-standard performances and 2 absolute shit games. You're all going to have to accept the fact that he's not worth defending anymore, no more excuses, his kick out on the full said it all and probably cost us the game. I'd worry about developing a good ruckman for the future and Roughead's right there to be picked.

Yeah mate but god a few helpers

Higgins
Guido
Harbrow

been missing all year :thumbsdown:

Roughead couldn't do any worse, even Cordy would give more of a yelp then Will.

Can anyone give any insight on how roughy played in the VFL today. Surely an average game would be enough to get him in next week.

Roughead couldn't do any worse, even Cordy would give more of a yelp then Will.

Can anyone give any insight on how roughy played in the VFL today. Surely an average game would be enough to get him in next week.

Not sure, from reports he played ok?

Minson was awful. Guaranteed turn over each time he got it. He's still developing so drop him and get him to work on his deficiencies. But Roughead should get a game now. You can't give guys a free ride and Minson is getting one at the moment. Not fair on everyone else.

What has Gilbee done this year? Would also drop Moles.
He has shot his load.

Higgins and Gia were 2 of our better players tonight I thought. That's not saying much really, but they were hardly the problem. Gilbee was great the first 3 rounds

Will on the other hand has to go especially after what Rocket said during the week he was awful. Hill should go as well, was terrible.

Shoulda been gone a while ago, he's a dud and we'll never win a flag with him in the team. You can add Hargrave and Williams to that list too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoulda been gone a while ago, he's a dud and we'll never win a flag with him in the team. You can add Hargrave and Williams to that list too.

Hargrave should not be grouped with Minson and Williams. Out of touch yes, but last season he was very good

Give me a break - I know we had a terrible game tonight probably the worst game since 2007. But for heaven's sake dropping senior players and bringing in kids who haven't played one game at senior level is not going to solve anything.

We are missing leadership on the ground, and it emphasises how important it is to get JOhno back on the park - and Aker tonight would have most likely dragged us over the line - like he did the last time we played the Lions.

Absolutely agree - Will Minson MUST GO!!!!!!!!! I am sick to death of his mistakes, and his lack of decision making skills. Every time I see him get the ball, I'm thinking 'Oh no....Will Minson has the ball and soon it will get tuned over to the opposition' and then it ends in a goal to them. I'm sorry cause he seems like a good guy but he just can't play football well and consistently. He looks like a big brainless goose on the field even though he is apparently a learned, clever man when he is not playing football. For such a big guy with gigantic muscles, it is almost comical when he runs around like an unco fairy and has no positive impact on the game...sorry Will. Such incredible potential with a guy his size but his brain is just not suited to playing smart, skilled football.

Give me a break - I know we had a terrible game tonight probably the worst game since 2007. But for heaven's sake dropping senior players and bringing in kids who haven't played one game at senior level is not going to solve anything.

We are missing leadership on the ground, and it emphasises how important it is to get JOhno back on the park - and Aker tonight would have most likely dragged us over the line - like he did the last time we played the Lions.

It doesn't matter. After 4 atrocious games, you have to get omitted. Sure, Roughead isn't proven yet but it wouldn't be fair to not give him a debut after Minson's shitness.

Rocket pointed out after last week's game that he needs a stint at Williamstown and after today's game, 25% disposal efficiency, was lazy and awful in general, he has to be dropped and Roughead deserves his debut and in my opinion, has 3-4 rounds to prove himself.

It doesn't matter. After 4 atrocious games, you have to get omitted. Sure, Roughead isn't proven yet but it wouldn't be fair to not give him a debut after Minson's shitness.
Good post :thumbsu:. Low on depth at the moment, maybe Jones could even play next week too?

I am always amazed that big Will gets paid to play football at the highest level...it gives hope to all those unco oversized guys with no ability to mince around on a footy field, give away 50 metre penalties, frees, and turnovers and get PAID FOR IT.....incredible You just have to be a big male goose with muscles and you too will get paid a lot of money for f***ing up time and time again....:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Minson MUST go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back