Will you be renewing for 2019

Will you be renewing at your same membership tier for season 2019?

• Yes

Votes: 150 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Downgrading

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • I am cancelling my membership entirely

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 39 15.1%
  • 3 game membership

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

there is a waiting list for seats, unfortunately you give up your seats now and the team turn things around, the chances of you regaining a seat will be zero, tread carefully my friends

The old FOMO. You’re right though, it would be a major disaster I’m giving up my seats now, can’t get any better.

Two extra undercover seats in bay 133 thanks to the non renewals.

If we got through 2011/12, we’ll get through 2019/20.

Go the ****ing power.

Go the ******* power.

Aren’t you in bay 134?

Just paid up for myself, niece and nephew. Told the club to hold off the auto renew during the trade period and mentioned that i was weighing up my options and wanted to be sure that the club was heading in the right direction. Reality is i was always going to renew but i just didn't have $600 bucks sitting in my everyday account ready to be deducted. But i still felt like a message was warranted, the club would be somewhat concerned in the auto renew numbers dropping off and need to be aware that we aren't exactly happy at the moment.

Go the ******* power.

132 lyfe, campaigner.

Bay 521 for me and the missus... we had unreserved western stand tickets, but i just CBF getting there 3 hours early to fight for a seat and stuff around. Have been waitlisted for western stand reserved seating, so see how we go in december. Carn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a little more excited with added ruckman and having Ryder, Marshall, Dixon in the forward line next season, dont give up

Just paid up for myself, niece and nephew. Told the club to hold off the auto renew during the trade period and mentioned that i was weighing up my options and wanted to be sure that the club was heading in the right direction. Reality is i was always going to renew but i just didn't have $600 bucks sitting in my everyday account ready to be deducted. But i still felt like a message was warranted, the club would be somewhat concerned in the auto renew numbers dropping off and need to be aware that we aren't exactly happy at the moment.

That's very nice of you :)

Considering half our active supporters down the southern end also are in the red army...

If you havent seen this check it out, is brilliant

Supporters at the southern end...you mean those ****ing racist hooligans the Alberton Crowd?

Pass.

Apologies to the cheersquad, I know you're also southern end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you be renewing for 2019

Back