worst player on pies list?

Remove this Banner Ad

What you think he is?

A player who could go either way. Needs to mature, both physically and mentally, and realise that he has the capacity to take games into his own hands.

Hopefully, the enforced stint in the stands will both:

a) See him spend plenty of time working on the thighs and arms

b) Realise that he has talent, and mustn't let it slip.

A player who could go either way. Needs to mature, both physically and mentally, and realise that he has the capacity to take games into his own hands.

Hopefully, the enforced stint in the stands will both:

a) See him spend plenty of time working on the thighs and arms

b) Realise that he has talent, and mustn't let it slip.

The only part of this that is different to what i said is that he needs to bulk up and i'm not sure if that is the case. His quality is speed and exta wieght could hamper that. Consistancy in his biggest need.

Richards...

Get off Ben Davies back, the only reason he's not getting a game is that our midfield is strong this year.
He'll be Scotty Burns's replacement in 08

So you are saying this will be Burn's final year?

Well, i think it may be. He's playing 65% of game time now, how much would he play next yr? 50%? I love Burnsy to bits but i have to ask, is it worth having him on the list instead of developing a player like Davies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Care to tell why? Just interested, as I earmarked him as a future gun 12 months ago, but people still seem to have strong doubts.

Good skills and he's athletic just doesn't have the ticker to get the ball. Not hard enough. Lacks defensive pressure. Doesn't have a good enough work rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

worst player on pies list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back