Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

1st target 70% doesn't really mean sh*t.
2nd target is 80%, same as Doherty institute. That's when things start changing.

You do realise that the vaccines are now being shown to be ineffective to stop infections and transmission vs Delta?

Morisson's plan is scaremongering shit. Likewise vaccinations will not break the NSW lockdown.

Call it incentivisation. The French have a better idea- keep the mouth breathing anti vax halfwits from going to restaurants or football matches.

But I’m willing to be a bit more conciliatory.
If the vaccinated aren't getting sick. What does it matter if some choose not to take an experimental vaccine. Covid's not going away.

If the vaccinated aren't getting sick. What does it matter if some choose not to take an experimental vaccine. Covid's not going away.
For gods sake man. The government has just released benchmarks. Benchmarks that were always implied but not expressively given- a certain number of people need to be vaccinated to get us out of this rolling lockdown bullshit.

If people choose not to get the vaccine then they are slowing down our return to normality. They are making it harder for the rest of us. Geddit?

You do realise that the vaccines are now being shown to be ineffective to stop infections and transmission vs Delta?

Morisson's plan is scaremongering sh*t. Likewise vaccinations will not break the NSW lockdown.

Seems they do stop serious illness in most people.

Antivaxxers will be free to fight Delta and the next variants with no assistance.

For gods sake man. The government has just released benchmarks. Benchmarks that were always implied but not expressively given- a certain number of people need to be vaccinated to get us out of this rolling lockdown bullshit.

If people choose not to get the vaccine then they are slowing down our return to normality. They are making it harder for the rest of us. Geddit?
And if people choose not the get the third and fourth shots? Anyone who wants to get vaccinated, gets vaccinated then open up. If it's as popular was what you seem to think it is there should be no problem in getting to 80%. It won't get rid of covid though.

And if people choose not the get the third and fourth shots? Anyone who wants to get vaccinated, gets vaccinated then open up. If it's as popular was what you seem to think it is there should be no problem in getting to 80%. It won't get rid of covid though.

Thats what I said. And I‘m saying anyone who refuses a free vaccination then gets sick during a pandemic should pay up if they need to. If they’re not worried about getting sick they shouldn’t object, right?

Nice try. cant compare préjudice against race with prejudice against dangerous idiocy that threatens us all. but nice try.

Before the Nazis started medical practices based on race they were sterilising people with schizophrenia, Huntington's Chorea, blindness, deafness, alcoholism, syphilis and mental illness. Then they started killing them. They legalised violence against those who were judged to have a lower standard of health than specified.

You want to legalise violence against people whom you judge to have the 'wrong' opinion on what health measures they choose for themselves.

So you should be denied universal healthcare if you make bad choices. Got it.

Clearly, anyone who refuses free advice to do more exercise, stop smoking, stop drinking, stop eating fatty foods should be charged $4,000 per day if they get sick. If they’re not worried about getting sick they shouldn’t object, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st target 70% doesn't really mean sh*t.
2nd target is 80%, same as Doherty institute. That's when things start changing.
Is it though? To me the targets don't mean anything. They're another announcement of a plan that the government is making pertaining to COVID which has no real substance. Seems like yet another one that will be changed half a dozen times within the next year or never achieved.

Setting percentage targets doesn't make much sense to me when we don't yet have a thorough understanding of what mass vaccination is doing. The UK now is probably giving the best and hopefully most positive example of the results, but there'd need to be a lot more evidence to come before we could draw any definitive conclusions about how effective vaccination is and what percentage other countries are choosing to hit before they abandon lockdowns. That said, plenty are opening up with much lower vaccination levels than those stipulated by Morrison.

Clearly, anyone who refuses free advice to do more exercise, stop smoking, stop drinking, stop eating fatty foods should be charged $4,000 per day if they get sick. If they’re not worried about getting sick they shouldn’t object, right?
Sorry, the frameworks been laid out. The choices are simple. There’s only so much the sensible majority should be asked to subsidise morons.

Sorry, the frameworks been laid out. The choices are simple. There’s only so much the sensible majority should be asked to subsidise morons.
I don't want my tax dollars going towards health care for fat people, those who smoke or those who take illicit drugs. Let's punish those people as well while we're at it. These people overload and put strain on our healthcare system, wasting resources that could go to those who are doing their part by living healthy.

Dead right. Let's deny universal healthcare to all the scumbags. The alcoholics, drug addicts, gluttons etc. We should be polling the homeless too, just to make sure they're not on the street due to poor choices.

I don't want my tax dollars going towards health care for fat people, those who smoke or those who take illicit drugs. Let's punish those people as well while we're at it. These people overload and put strain on our healthcare system, wasting resources that could go to those who are doing their part by living healthy.
They do indeed. But here we’re being offered a stark choice. Today we’ve been given absolute numbers. Those who don’t get vaccinated are directly inconveniencing others, not even considering the health implications. We have a road map. The unvaccinated in sufficient numbers can stuff it up for the rest of us.

Dead right. Let's deny universal healthcare to all the scumbags. The alcoholics, drug addicts, gluttons etc. We should be polling the homeless too, just to make sure they're not on the street due to poor choices.
The difference has been pointed out to you, but I suppose it’s like trying to explain algebra to a fish. Maybe it’s beyond you.

Might as well eat the rich while we're at it.

You are moving the goalposts as your argument falls apart.

You started with a falsehood that Covid patients are taking up so many hospital beds that other serious illnesses are not being treated. As of July 22 Covid patients occupy 4% of NHS hospital beds. It is now the 26th leading cause of death in England, accounting for only 0.9% of all deaths registered in June. In Wales, COVID-19 accounted for 0.1% of all deaths.

How are people who refuse free advice to do more exercise, stop smoking, stop drinking, stop eating fatty foods not morons who shouldn't be subsidised?

They do indeed. But here we’re being offered a stark choice. Today we’ve been given absolute numbers. Those who don’t get vaccinated are directly inconveniencing others, not even considering the health implications. We have a road map. The unvaccinated in sufficient numbers can stuff it up for the rest of us.
The numbers and the plan are meaningless. You watch. It will be changed several times over. Might even be forgotten about. Why would you think any plan laid out by this government would eventuate? Because of their excellent track record with the vaccine targets they set out so far? Or the brilliant COVID Safe app?

You haven't pointed out anything other than you determine what discrimination is okay. The insult is really hurtful.
Surely you’re trolling here. Just today, the government has laid out a roadmap for a return to a no lockdown environment. It has explicit numbers for vaccination. Therefore, those refusing vaccination impact the rest of us.

If you don’t like it, take it up with Scomo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back