Yarra Valley - Mountain District FL Forum 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know more than you think and what I have stated is fact not fiction never the less I will not get drawn into a slanging match with someone who for some reason or another seems rather bitter and twisted

Clearly you must be the person in question. Being bitter and twisted am I stating the thruth or is it to much for you to admit that there was a problem. Actually suprised Upwey didnt act before the league did.

A Day in the Valley

A day of FREE Family entertainment coming to the Yarra Glen Football Club for communities affected by the Victorian bushfires.
(Melways ref Page 267 B12)

Visit nab.com.au/adayinthevalley for more information including how to reserve your seat on the bus or a place in the clinics.

Proudly brought to you by NAB with the support of our partners

More information also available on the YVMDFL site at www.yvmdfl.com.au

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Any decent games to watch tomorrow? Buggered if I'm going to Thornton to watch my little mate (although a spot of fishing and about a 10 can car trip sounds quite inviting...).

or ofcfcfcnc vs yarra glen should be alot of people netball courts being opened and life members day:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and the mighty upwey have finally fallen - anyone see the game?
were upwey at full strength?
No excuses beaten by a better side on the day.Missing Chris Hayes,Ryan VanHoorn,David Bell,Jason O'Donnell,Wade Porter-Most of whom will return next week

Yes it is me GW, take what hard? I was getting sick of the umpire discussions. They are never going to be perfect but we do not have a game for our kids to play if we don't have them. So I am sure that all of the interested parties could come up with some more interesting fooball topics.

Monnie Hawk-Due to sickness and injury we selected our side this afternoon-we would appreciate it if you would not tell your selection panel
Paul Harris, Peter Donovan, Robert Mokos, Stephen Bluett, Craig Pearson, Brent Pearson. Tony Monk, Ron Wentworth, Colin Harris, Peter Burns, Peter Jones, Michael Bicknell, Wes McKenzie, Ken Patterson, Jim Cowling, Errol Campbell, Gary Wragg (Captain), Mick Luscombe, Willy Weerden,

Monnie Hawk-Due to sickness and injury we selected our side this afternoon-we would appreciate it if you would not tell your selection panel
Paul Harris, Peter Donovan, Robert Mokos, Stephen Bluett, Craig Pearson, Brent Pearson. Tony Monk, Ron Wentworth, Colin Harris, Peter Burns, Peter Jones, Michael Bicknell, Wes McKenzie, Ken Patterson, Jim Cowling, Errol Campbell, Gary Wragg (Captain), Mick Luscombe, Willy Weerden,

Coupla smokies in there!
How the hell are we gonna match up on Bluey???
(Looks like the old pillow has to come out again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back