Yze is a handbag

Remove this Banner Ad

If your searching for the biggest **************** in the Demons line-up, look no further than Travis Johnstone. Absolute squib.

Didn't want to go near Mark Johnson.

BomberAUS said:
Whats worse then wishing injury upon someone?

That's not the point.

I wouldn't wish any severe injury on Hird as he's been a marvel to our great game but I bet you didn't give two ********z when Dean Wallace sent Brad Green to hospital with punctured lungs and Michael Long nearly killed Troy Simmonds.

Scum.

McLeod23 said:
If your searching for the biggest **************** in the Demons line-up, look no further than Travis Johnstone. Absolute squib.

lol

you ********wit

he was awesome today. More like Mark Johnson couldnt get near Johnstone

get a clue!!!!!

BomberAUS said:
Sore Loser.

Complete loser.

As for the sore loser comment, IF you read my post in which I made the Hird comment you'd notice that I did not once say Essendon didn't deserve to win.

You're a pathetic troll who can't even be gracious in victory.

MoffOnTou said:
Pfft...Essendon to dominate this mob posing as a footy team

:D

Stop me if im wrong, stop me if im wrong

so, so wrong

though you should have know that before you even posteed this utter drivel

yze = champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Hawk said:
You're kidding aren't you? Essendon supporters are the biggest tossers on and off this forum. I was barracking for Melbourne today, but after that comment I'm glad you lost.

Apologies to you, but there are most certainly plenty of bitter Hawks fans around who have had it in for the demons all year.

dees_best said:
Complete loser.

As for the sore loser comment, IF you read my post in which I made the Hird comment you'd notice that I did not once say Essendon didn't deserve to win.

You're a pathetic troll who can't even be gracious in victory.

At least I didn't wish injury upon someone.

Essendon 15.14.104 - Melbourne 15.9.99

McLeod23 said:

Yeah, no way near an AFL player, today he played like crap.
I wish we had you in the side.

I thought Yze was very good. Gave McVeigh a bath.

Johnstone was very ordinary in the last quarter. A few times in a one-on-one against Mark Johnson he was comprehensively beaten. Seemed to completely run out of legs. Had been very good in the first and third quarters though, but needs to play a full game.

Melbourne lost because they made slightly more mistakes than Essendon, and lacked a target up forward.

Umpires (despite a couple of shocking decisions) really didn't seem to affect the outcome.

Tenacious Dees said:
True though. Along with Nicholson and Read, they were the impetus for the Essendon's last quarter turnaround.

Not likely to see two sides as poor as that play a final again any time soon. Essendon are a very ordinary side and were even fortunate to beat Melbourne, who lacked the mental toughness to put the bombers away.

BomberAUS said:
At least I didn't wish injury upon someone.

Essendon 15.14.104 - Melbourne 15.9.99

Glad to see you can keep track of the score, not too much else you can do except troll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yze is a handbag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back