Usage for hash tag: 3,

1. CrowBloke

The Ashes. Fifth Test Australia v England @ Blundstone Arena, Hobart, 14-18 January 2022

...out in droves to howl about Khawaja's 6-off-26? All 3 of Warner, Ussie and Smith gone for 6 runs!! :eek: If Bradman himself had come in @ #3, he would have struggled on that wicket and England's good bowling (at that stage). Ch.7 put up a graph which showed the deviation off the seam was...
  2. footscray1973

Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

I assume it's just the algorithm based on clarity, but weird that that Winchester decal is pixelated in photo #3, and clear as day in photo #1 and still readable in #2. Nice reflection of the Street View car in photo #3 as well!
  3. W

The what if thread

...drafted and Fyfe lands at North in the second round. Yes, there's a contradiction - Fremantle would likely pick Fyfe as a local as well with the pick before North - but what if? More likely that Fremantle take Martin at #3, then the local Fyfe at #19 and they could've both played for Fremantle.
  4. Kane McGoodwin

Cricket Thread: There's no cricket on for months

Leave Marnus as #3, but I said before the series Khawaja should open ahead of Harris.
  5. dlanod

Football Related Random Thread - PART 2

Ever since his debut, Khawaja has been one of my favourite players to just sit and watch. There's something so pure about his technique to my untrained eye. He just seemed like the perfect #3, unstressed and technically astute. Unfortunately it turned out he can't play spin to save himself. :(
  6. BangyBangy

Football Related Random Thread - PART 2

...goes (hopefully we don't have one). :D Back in the day I was super excited about Travis Head, I thought he was looking like being the next #3, our next Ricky Ponting (who I idolize), that was back early in the big bash days before he made any Australian team. Have been a little disappointed...
  7. Giant Strides

Prediction 2022 GWS Best 22 - your opinion

...Good place for the backline to be. I am concerned what the last two years have done to the draftees' development, so even though Callaghan went #3, he might not be ready to go. However, where I have Bruhn/XOH, there was a good chance both would be there given Greene needs replacement for the...
  8. Giant Strides

Club Focus Gold Coast 2021 - Chol, Andrew, Constable

...and McLennan to create the 3 main list spots required to take 3 selections at the national draft. Their intent was to take 1 live pick with #3, select 2 of their 3 de-listed players (Greenwood and Thompson) in the ND, and then select McLennan in the rookie draft. With Greenwood jumping ship...
  9. Mobbs

Media It's Heritage Round (S32) - So Learn Something About History You Idiots**

...associated as the spawn point of those now known as the West Coast Wonders. South Attenboro were located in the Attenboro playing fields at Oval #3, which ground was located just over the hill from Van Cortlandt Park. They played in the Sweet District FL and the Suburban FA before relocating...
  10. Pie 4 Life

List Mgmt. 2021 NAB National AFL Draft

...clambering over to get on their list. He's one if he's there to be taken in the rookie draft, sure. Keep also in mind if the Daicos bid comes at #3, then we could well have our other 2-3 picks all in the 40s/early 50s, which is higher than where we would rate Dib anyway. That's probably a...
  11. GhostofJimJess

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

If Callaghan is taken by GWS I'd have to seriously question the wisdom of us trading up to #3, especially if it costs us our first pick next year.
  12. RJKTiger

...but it also would not have been any good in helping us possibly move up in the the first round Might be looking to use them to trade up to GC #3, or even to move 26 into a pick in the teens to get the "schlong" - wouldn';t be surprised if we have more moves to come, i think its safe to say...
  13. Bletch

List Mgmt. Carlton Draft 2021

...Does it stay at 101 points value, or is that immediately recalculated based on the new draft pick number? Ignoring that for now, Dogs have 23, 43, 44, 45, 52, 93. If Darcy goes at #3, it'll cost the Dogs 1676 points to match. This equates to 23, 43, 44 and 45 (1902 points). They can take...
  14. gouki88

Competitions Collingwood All Time Draft

What's crazy to me is how often the older generations changed numbers. I get it for captaincy, but take Gordon Coventry: he wore #3, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #22 and #29 over his career! Imagine Buddy Franklin changing his jumper number every other year :P
  15. Seymour Skinner

As long as Dusty is still around I hope we keep gunning for flags, I'd absolutely be for getting Mitchell. If not, I'd really like to see us have a crack at picks #2 and/or #3, need those really top picks to build a strong midfield core.
  16. Taylor

Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Pick #3, #19 and Brodie for Lobb and F2 isn't enough for Lobb :p
  17. The Royal Sampler

List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

...we would have to wait until after pick #4 is announced as being someone other than Daicos before trading out 22. However if Darcy goes at #2 or #3, picks will get chewed up which then increases our points, so realistically we could trade out after pick #3 as we’d have enough to match at #4...
  18. dlanod

Analysis 2021 trade thread

...getting a fresh start at a new club. If your primary interest is comfort, in some cases you're ending up at a location you'd rather be long term. Pretty much the only reason to say no is #3, if you're more at home where you are and/or with your playing group, even if you're not playing seniors.
  19. Giant Strides

Draft Expert Knightmare's 2021 Draft Almanac

If you don't want to pay as much of a premium, possibly so. Not being a Suns fan, I would find it harder to gauge what they may accept, although I would have thought 7 & 15 would still have been around the mark for #3, perhaps just not with any extra.
  20. Braklet

Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

"White Co**su**a... YOU! SWIDGEN!" :laughing: I'd not shy from "Greatest Series" myself. Probably time for viewing #3, myself.
  21. Jen2310

List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Very possible North just go with JHF, especially after his performance. IF they do.. then Nick could very well slide to #3, because GWS have been on record in saying they if they bid, they'd bid on Darcy first. If GWS dont bid at all, then GC is where you can expect a bid at #4
  22. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

If we had pick #3, #19 and #22 with only one or two picks in the draft due to list spots - would you trade them for pick #6 and a future first? Leaving us with our two picks in the draft (because we upgrade a rookie) being #6 and #43? I think we consider it for #6 and #8 and the future first...
  23. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

...But perhaps we want to trade down no lower than #3 to get a guy we do want (so, perhaps Gibcus, or Mac Andrew). Let Tigers or Adelaide trade to #3, then swap with them for a bonus. Tigers the more likely with their large draft haul able to do such a move. If we had #3 plus a second rounder...
  24. Taylor

Very decent hand. #3, #8, #19, #22 and #27
  25. King Corey

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Um sure. It'd be like West Coast asking for pick #3, a recent pick #5 KPF and another top 20 pick for Chris Judd. It's just unrealistic.
  26. wayToGo_

...We have a history of trading Lachie's for top #5 picks. So seems likely Schultz for Hawthorn's pick #5. Cerra for Carlton's pick #6 (+ other picks) We head into the draft with picks #3, #5, #6, #8... Give me time and I will add to this in an attempt to trigger every other club's supporter...
  27. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. Death Ride 2021: Collingwood First Round Pick is ours!

I was actually thinking if Adelaide get pick #2 & us (from Pies) pick #3, we could give Adelaide something to swap picks (similar to what we gave up in 2019 to get Ash, and the year we traded Brisbane for pick #2 and Taranto). I fervently hope not, since IMHO it would be throwing away picks for...
  28. hcd199

Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

...vs. what's merely "potential" that may never be realised. Will Phillips is a good example - it's not for nothing we took him with Pick #3, and obviously not playing at all last year is a serious mitigating factor in any assessment of where he's at, but it's no knock on him as a player to say...
  29. jthanos

List Mgmt. 2021 draft pool.

...for Cerra and we may get 3rd round back, which we would use for Narkle. That leaves 10, 27, 42, 46. Maybe we can bunch up 27,42 and 46 (points) for a late 1st rounder eg: WB pick 18 That may leave us with 10, 18, Cerra, Narkle and 4 come off our list - Caddy, Chol/CCJ, #3, # 4 as listed...
  30. Into The Black

List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

...and pretty shocked if we unload Brander. This is the Scenario folks ( and why we loaded up on 2nd rounders ) Oscar #1 pick. Kelly #2 , Ryan #3, When Brander was available at our first the club felt obligated to taking what they considered the #1 big man in the draft. We missed out on Kelly by...
Back