Usage for hash tag: 3)

1. FootyMaster11

List Mgmt. National & Rookie Draft 2021

...(need roughly 2,000 points for bid) use all picks to match except pick 58 = 4 spots higher after bid matched Bulldogs Bid on Darcy (projected #3) current have 23, 43, 44, 45, 52 = 2,234 points (need roughly 1,780 for bid) use all picks to match except 45 = 3 spots higher after matched bid...
  2. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

...picks end up being: #8, #10, #22, #53 and #61 The Pies keep their #55 and #58 with a bid at #3 - there's 377 points on the table there. They won't be touched unless he goes #1. The Dogs hold their #48 (post Daicos at #3) for an extra 302 points. They can cover a bid up to #2 for Darcy.
  3. FlowersByIrene

Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

The reality is if they kept Pick #2 they could likely be adding Callaghan (at Pick #2) and Daicos (with a bid coming at Pick #3). Instead, they're only getting Daicos.
  4. doggiesin08

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

...2nd again and its the equivalent of pick #2. Only becomes more than pick #1 if we were to miss the 8. Am I wrong in thinking of that as essentially: Points worth pick #3 for Sam Darcy (who is around pick #3); plus Lipinski and wiping out our 3rd and 4th rounders next year for [Grundy / Moore]?
  5. iluvparis

Racing Melbourne Cup 2021 - Dedicated Raceday thread

...WFA galloper - has settled closer both runs this prep and if she does that at Flemington she is in with a massive shout. 3 - SIR DRAGONET ($50, #3) - Prep concerns but if they pull the right reign he is in this up to his ears - in the Underwood this week. 4 - SUREFIRE ($120, #4) - Concerning...
  6. iluvparis

Racing Melbourne Cup 2021 - Dedicated Raceday thread

...race but connections will stupidly try and defend his Cox Plate target (with talk he also goes the Japan Cup after that - lel) 4 - SUREFIRE ($80, #3) - Takes over as the leading NH 3yo after Sir Lucan was belted in the St Leger - concerningly the Lloyd horse he beat at Royal Ascot was beaten...
  7. G

Coach Sam Mitchell's direction for the club

...and played on the HBF and HFF. Kicked 44 goals and picked up 17 Brownlow votes. Other stats were only recorded in the final 2 years of his career - where he averaged 15 kicks (17 disposals) and 3.5 marks. He retired before he was 27 years old and wore some famous Hawthorn numbers (#33, #3).
  8. Cursed Cat

AFLW AFLW Season 6, Mega Thread

...and kicked 3 goals in the Oakleigh Chargers winning Grand Final team against the Falcons? Would drafting Reid (should the Tigers pass her over @ #3) give us a better chance of retaining our probably #1 selection, her Chargers teammate Charlie Rowbottom? * Then there's the issue of ruck...
  9. SSSSSS

Are Hawthorn going to do a Brisbane?

...and Whitfield. Our best player breaking his leg after a Brownlow winning season where we finished top 4 (at the end of H&A). At the end of 2016, I daresay we didn't prepare ourselves for any of these (and wouldn't have expected to prepare for #1 and #3). The lack of a FA probably the most...
  10. FitzroyBlueBagger

Traded 7. Tayla Harris

...for our fourth #58 (VIC #29) Dalton big loss possibly leaving for career choice GCS or GWS are the two choices of clubs would gain GCS#6 (VIC #3) or GWS#10 (VIC #3) OUT: Harris - Melbourne VIC#29 Dalton - GoldCoast/GWS IN: VIC #3 GCS/GWS **Dalton VIC #5 CARL VIC #7 MELB **Harris VIC...
  11. MC Bad Genius

Werewolf Choose Your Own Werewolf

The game has begun and it is now Night 1. There are 28 players (see the updated Player List in Post #3) and everyone knows their role. If you didn't get a PM with your role, please contact me asap! And speaking of roles, there are 15 unique roles that you have chosen in this game. Please note...
  12. MC Bad Genius

The game has begun and it is now Night 1. There are 28 players (see the updated Player List in Post #3) and everyone knows their role. If you didn't get a PM with your role, please contact me asap! And speaking of roles, there are 15 unique roles that you have chosen in this game. Please note...
  13. MC Bad Genius

14. GremioPower

Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

...that which made us the sole traditional club outside of Victoria to be accepted in the league. Please, Mr. McGuire, answer me this (question 3): “If the AFL can celebrate its VFL past, why Port shouldn’t be able to celebrate its Magpies past?” After all, the league has changed its name and...
  15. Sweet Jesus

Melbourne: what do we make of them

...Bayley Fritsch (drafted end 2017 but didn't play 2018 PF) Steven May (recruited end 2018, traded for pick 6) James Jordon (drafted end 2018 at #33) Adam Tomlinson (arrived end 2019 as UFA) Ed Langdon (arrived end 2019, effectively for a mid second-rounder) Luke Jackson (drafted end 2019 at...
  16. GremioPower

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

This is bad. Mainly because if the AFL starts to be worried about the crowds in Melbourne, they may become even more Victoria-centered in an effort to "fix" the issue. --- P.S: The more I think about it, despite the fact that it would never happen, dividing the league in two conferences...
  17. GC2015

Opinion Would the present day New South Wales state team beat South Australia or Western Australia?

...South Australia Top 10 (5) 2020 - Riley Thilthorpe (Pick 2) 2019 - Dylan Stephens (Pick 5) 2018 - Jack Lukosius (Pick 2), Izak Rankine (Pick 3), Connor Rozee (Pick 5) 10-20 (6) 2020 - Luke Pedlar (Pick 11), Tom Powell (Pick 13), Lachlan Jones (Pick 16) 2019 - Kysiah Pickett (Pick 12), Will...
  18. Elmer_Hauser

No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

From the Norf board Dunno what is sadder, comparing Logan Mac to Mints or that Will Phillips (the bloke they took at #3) is the new Andrew Swallow 🤡🤡🤡
  19. ferrisb

Competitions 2021 Carlton goal-kicking knockout comp (can join after rnd 1 and also keep tipping after initial knockout)

...round, regardless of whether your player kicked a goal Your player is used up (even if he kicks a goal) If your player does not play, you are allocated the lowest-numbered player who is playing that you haven't used up yet (ie SOS #1, Dow #2, Murph #3) See here for 2019, 2018 and 2017 versions
  20. T

Preview Round 1, 2021: North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday 21 March @ 1:10pm

...Hayden Scott LDU Simpkin Walker Bonar Polec (who given his age presumably would be around in 5 years) Tyson (similar to Polec, also a former pick #3) As of 2016 we already had Atley, McDonald, Jed, Dumont, Ben Brown who were presumed to be hitting their prime around 2021. We could have gone...
  21. Bloods86

List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

...to own and dominate one of those. He also hasn't had as big a year (along with his injury concerns) as say McDonald (who surely will be gone by #3) or DGB. I'm hoping the Crows take a punt on him being local and take him off the board. Early on I was on the DGB train, but have been swayed by...
  22. caesar88

List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

...in the Victorian boys' absence (both McDonald and DGB overtook Phillips in the Draft Central rankings - a month earlier Phillips was still #3) While I've liked what I've seen from both of those two (Dubai Quacker has convinced me of DGB's value as a defender), neither strike me as a...
  23. D

Mega Thread The Daniher Debacle

Nah we were keeping our #5 pick and moving on the Papley pick. So the outs would have been Papley, and 2021 1st (currently #3) In would have been Daniher I'm not counting #9 as an out as we would have never really held onto it. For the record, the #9 was used to bid on Henry, then Green, then...
  24. Dylan12

Game Day Round 6, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Has Leigh Fisher been subbed? There is only Razor and umps 17 and 26 on the field (Fisher is #3). Can't say I'm disappointed.
  25. Giant Strides

Analysis Fremantle's point deficit - What happens if they get pick 1..?

...vacant gap which is pick #2. Similarly, if Freo hold pick #2, that 2517 points minus 265 points deficit becomes 2252 points (between picks #2 & #3). Pick #3 moves up to become pick #2 - because it fills in a gap - and the Freo pick slots into pick #3 because it holds sufficient points to do...
  26. Geelong_Sicko

Politics Black Lives Matter

...on social media). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa. Seventh result - NYPOST.COM (earlier article than result #3). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa. Eighth result - INFORMATIONCRADLE.COM (seems to be a similar site to...
  27. FreeTK

List Mgmt. Changes vs Port

...another GF appearance), but supporters felt he was a bust given he was drafted as a consequence of us cashing our chips in the Judd trade (pick #3). Similarly, people look at Brander and think - we could have had Tim Kelly in 2017 draft if we picked him over Brander. They look at everything...
  28. Vader

Training 2020 Pre Season Training

...- midfielder who is neither good inside or outside 2017 - Darcy Fogarty - tall forward 2018 - Chayce Jones - inside/outside midfielder (call him #3) 2018 - Ned McHenry - small forward 2019 - Fischer McAsey - tall defender 2019 - Harry Schoenberg - inside midfielder There really are only 3x...
  29. B

A quick look at grass roots senior football in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.

...also many Melb. metro. teams you have not included, because they are in Leagues that also include some non-Melb. metro teams (as per my above post 3). Adelaide appears to be significantly outperforming with its no. of teams, per capita, on your figures? Are rural teams, just outside the...
  30. TubbsFarquhar

Australian 3 ODIs vs India (14th, 17th, 19th)

Stoinis? He's been a repeated failure in the middle order. He either opens (or in the very least at #3) or he's not in the squad at all. Head probably should've been given a shot.
Back