Usage for hash tag: ARG

1. Topkent

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

You must be feeling pretty embarrassed right now if you were getting into arguments on page 1 thinking how good Melbourne are. #ARG strikes again
  2. Topkent

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Still waiting for the apologies to #ARG from those who said Oliver was great in finals. Clubs just as fed up with his long kicking as we are apparently
  3. Topkent

#27 Luke Dunstan – retired

Danster continues to be left out of Melbourne's #ARG after being lied to at the start of the season by founding members TK and A11D
  4. A11dAtP0w3R

List Mgmt. 2023 Draft/Trade/FA thread

This has been an epic few weeks for the #ARG ... literally everything coming up roses. :sweatsmile:
  5. Topkent

Not everyone #ARG
  6. Topkent

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

#ARG hitting hard again. Seriously though, how shit to know that our best team in 60 years is just a below average flag team. We are the bulldogs of 16 and eagles of 18
  7. Topkent

#ARG making money this finals
  8. Topkent

Explain that comeback #ARG
  9. Topkent

Preview Changes/Preview v Carlton @MCG – Semi Final

Turns out another win for #ARG Listened to a deeper dive on our performance against Collingwood and our kicking overall ANB this season kicks to a target inside 50, 80% of the time he has the footy. They didn't mention the AFL average but they said he was miles above it. We have 3...
  10. Topkent

Player Watch #50: Ben Brown

Yeah I definitely wasn't #ARG on that one but Bedford was a big loss considering how crap our depth is. Bedford coming on instead of Laurie might have actually added something
  11. Topkent

Player Watch #50: Ben Brown

#ARG Called it an April his body was cooked, expecting some apologies from the ones who still said he was awesome 😎
  12. A11dAtP0w3R

Preview Changes/Preview v Carlton @MCG – Semi Final

He's probably just upset that the #ARG was right about getting Oliver back, turns out it hasn't been "huge" at all. ;)
  13. Topkent

Game Day QUALIFYING FINAL V COLLINGWOOD, 7:20PM @ MCG

Hibberd on Elliot I'll take another #ARG point
  14. S

What's #ARG?
  15. Topkent

Absolutely loving watch a fellow #ARG absolutely school an ignored content box over and over.
  16. Topkent

Toast Dees in the coaches' votes - 2023 edition

Imagine if a poster said Ports midfield could be better than ours then getting abuse for it and them having 2 of the top 7 in the coaches votes. Wow #ARG
  17. Tulip

Preview Changes/preview - Round 24 v. Sydney @ SCG

You been taking a posting relevance course from the #ARG, muscles? You posted a picture of Todd Viney and said 'let's tank again', not sure why 'lmao' has you so upset?
  18. Topkent

Welcome to #ARG son
  19. Scythe94

Hope you're right. #ARG membership depends on it
  20. Topkent

Preview Changes/Preview – Round 23 v Hawthorn

Welcome to #ARG 🤗
  21. Topkent

Review Dees v Big Jack's Hacks: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Mate 100% before they dropped Grundy I thought Gawn was cooked, not trying to be a #ARG on that but after seeing what happened when they did drop him blind Freddy would have seen this coming when they brought him back
  22. Tulip

Preview Changes/Preview – Round 23 v Hawthorn

I know there's a real desire from the #ARG to make bold calls, but the correct consensus this year has been that Salem has been really good since coming back.
  23. Topkent

Review Dees v Big Jack's Hacks: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Crimson Azure I spent all week with the veil all calling this would happen with Grundy in the team. Disrupts our forward line and ruck at the same time. Amazing. Maybe read and learn some stuff from the #ARG clique
  24. Scythe94

Review Dees v Norf: Good, Bad & Fugly

Ah, must be my special moderator powers then. Thanks for letting me know – I'll start leaving threads open a bit longer so that the #ARG can do their thing haha
  25. Bluelegs

Review Dees v Norf: Good, Bad & Fugly

Scythe94 Can't believe you closed the thread before I could claim my #ARG card
  26. Topkent

Player Watch #31: Bayley ‘Slick’ Fritsch

#ARG strikes again
  27. Tulip

Certified Legendary Thread Deathriding Dogga's Dockers in 2023

The #ARG heads to Brisbane in week one of September
Back