AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Wins Yiooken in first game back - 25/5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocked anyone can find a negative with this. Absolute gun who hasn’t sniffed his prime yet
We usually wait until after an embarrassing pantsing to announce these

Preempting it perhaps? :p

Stoked for it.
Was a big fan of him in his draft year and glad he's hanging about

Shocked anyone can find a negative with this. Absolute gun who hasn’t sniffed his prime yet

You need to talk to Kane Cornes.

If you ever needed confirmation Kane Cornes is all schtick, read his Sen article re Ridley’s extension.

For me, great news, he’s absolutely one of our best and most important players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You need to talk to Kane Cornes.

If you ever needed confirmation Kane Cornes is all schtick, read his Sen article re Ridley’s extension.

For me, great news, he’s absolutely one of best and most important players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah it seems like he has gone off a little half cocked - unusual for Kane...
His point being that we already had him contracted for long enough - why extend?

Apparently the real reason is that his current deal was hugely under value - so this extension keeps him on the hook and allows for some smoothing of the deal over the longer term. There might be some savviness to it after all.

Yeah it seems like he has gone off a little half cocked - unusual for Kane...
His point being that we already had him contracted for long enough - why extend?

Apparently the real reason is that his current deal was hugely under value - so this extension keeps him on the hook and allows for some smoothing of the deal over the longer term. There might be some savviness to it after all.
More likely we bring money forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back