Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - RIP Cam McCarthy, former great of this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Gardiner, who gets the “ we had the wrong Darcy in last week, so let’s try the other one” multiplier. We’re doing the same, swapping Charlies, which btw, has the makings of a brand new metaphor multiplier 🤔🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

Kai Lohman with the well prepared parents multiplier.
Kai means open in Chinese. He'll be open all day with our backline.
Too late for a serpent multiplier?

Cobra Kai could be the guy
After three games as the sub to start his season, Kai Lohmann was given a full game – and boy, he made the most of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odds on the winner will be a blonde wearing a headband... Zuthrie or Dempsey for me.

I will go Olli Dempsey, who will probably be exposed as Gary's son when he gets to 35 years old & almost past prime age for a Geelong player!

I'll nominate Brad Close. He'll kick a bag while running around all game long with that blank look on his face, as usual

Pity their (just about latest recruit) Joe Furphy is not in the mix yet. 24 years old, 202 cm, one game for the Northern Knights in 2018, before pursuing a basketball career, allegedly a highly talented junior footballer. No doubt one day the cats will turn him into Mark Blicavs Mark 2.

Tom Atkins thanks
And the never left home multiplier

RECRUITED FROMSt Joseph's Geel (Vic)/Geel College/Geel U18/Geelong (VFL)

Shannon Noll, please.

But if he doesn't play, I'll take Rhys Stanley with the milestone game multiplier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back