Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP - thru 13rds avg. 29.9d, 7.4m, 3.8tkl & 0.9 GA per game - star

Remove this Banner Ad

Best player in the comp full stop......to do what he does week in week out so consistently in the worst team in decades, the leadership he shows, not just on the ground, but by putting pen to paper on a long term contract, we are just blessed to have a kid of his caliber in our team. Clear captain from 2025 onwards. We need him delivering the ball inside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone on board for turning NMFC into a dictatorship of Harry Sheezel? I pretty much am at this point.

We don't deserve this kid, but thank **** we have him. It's incredibly unfair to place this burden on the shoulders of a teenager, but it's true: if anyone, anyone, is capable of digging us out of this hole, it's him.

Everyone on board for turning NMFC into a dictatorship of Harry Sheezel? I pretty much am at this point.

We don't deserve this kid, but thank * we have him. It's incredibly unfair to place this burden on the shoulders of a teenager, but it's true: if anyone, anyone, is capable of digging us out of this hole, it's him.

Dunno about you, but I deserve 5 of him in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back