Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

That was rough.

Brisbane were scorching hot tonight. Not sure I’ve seen many better exhibitions of kick-mark ball movement.

They were scorching hot because we were utterly shit from the moment the game began. When their forwards are regularly getting 3 metres of separation on their direct opponent, our midfield is providing minimal defensive running and their defense is waltzing the ball out of their defensive 50m with ease, any opposition tonight would have looked like a flag contender.

Unfortunately we're rebuilding with a core of senior players/leaders who are average at best.

I shudder to think how Jack will be travelling next year.

Indeed. The only gun we have in their prime is currently unwell. Makes things somewhat difficult.

I'm hoping he's the kind of bloke that accepts the challenge and goes to battle for his people
There is accepting a challenge and wasting your time.

As for going to battle for his people, why would you go to battle for a group of players that have no pride in their effort or jumper.

Anyone defending half the players out there hasn’t played footy, because if you had, you would know they gave up on their teammates and club tonight.

They should be ashamed to actually put the jumper on.

Mate from brisbane who has no idea about footy took his daughter.
Chose a few north players to sledge all night.

Reckons that Luke mcdonald may as well have been on only fans he saw that many balls go over his head tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is our game plan? Why can't we execute basic skills? Why do we continue with veterans in defence when they are liabilities? How come we don't tackle? Why can opposition waltz from backline to goal at 3/4 pace without resistance? Why are our second and third possessions so unimaginative and poorly executed?

I mean, wtf is this rubbish.
Yes! And I’m inclined to add - how is none of this our coaches or list manager’s fault

I struggle to think of one player on the list without serious limitations to their game.

I was up and about heading into this season, upgraded my membership and everything. Outside of JHF and the TT goal last week, I have seen nothing to excite me. Disappointing to say the least.

Mate last time you posted in an autopsy thread you thought Ben speight could have offered more than some on our list.

Go and rub your dick over your historical Mahony posting - and actually look at what the issue at our footy club is.

Our standards are Fitzroy esque right now and we need another big cull player wise but it starts with the older campaigners and our so called leaders not a ******* second or third year player actually having a dip you pillock
He’s got an opinion. It’s different to yours. It’s an opinion sharing forum. Get over yourself

They were scorching hot because we were utterly shit from the moment the game began. When their forwards are regularly getting 3 metres of separation on their direct opponent, our midfield is providing minimal defensive running and their defense is waltzing the ball out of their defensive 50m with ease, any opposition tonight would have looked like a flag contender.

Yep, once the contest is won or lost our midfielders go on a break.
No defensive pressure out of our forward half and our back half is probably the worst back 6 in my 40 years of watching North.

Given neither are playing this week not sure the relevance of this post
I think that MacDonald kid wouldn’t have been better . Our list managers are screwing it up . All these plodders young Stephenson greenwood that guy from Brisbane Polec ect .

Can anyone explain why the fu** McDonald played on Cameron for the whole game?! Totally negated McDonald and if CC had kicked straight we'd have lost by 150 🤷‍♀️
I have a feeling because our coach has NFI.

He would rather hang out LMac to protect his Captain who isn’t a backmans areshole.

Playing Ziebell in that backline completely throws out the balance and puts his teammates to the sword.

How can any game plan work when players can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo.

We need to spend next pre season training with another team. Can we actually do that?

We lack speed and skill and recruit Hugh Greenwood.
The problem is history and common sense suggest you can't just bang a heap of 18-21year olds into the midfield to get absolutely slaughtered by experienced midfielder and expect good and sustainable results. All you to is exacerbate injury issues, poor habits lead by a lack of infield injuries and reinforce poor habits.

The recruitment of a desisted free agent with excellent leadership abilities in a floundering team is absolutely the least of our worries.

There is accepting a challenge and eating your time.

As for going to battle for his people, why would you go to battle for a group of players that have no pride in their effort or jumper.

Anyone defending half the players out there hasn’t played footy, because if you had, you would know they gave up on their teammates and club tonight.

They should be ashamed to actually put the jumper on.
I've played alot of footy and sometimes you loose ... badly. Goals slammed against you just become a bad day.

But if you have good focus and vision to get better then you want to be a part of that.

Believe me, no matter what success Tarrant gets at the Tiges, he will have regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back