Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All joking and rivalry aside, this would be hard to watch for Port fans, feeling for them right now….

Very Funny Reaction GIF
That is honestly the best GIF going around 🤣

I must be living under a rock but am I reading Eddie had issues with the AFC regarding racial abuse. I can not imagine anyone especially from the Crows being being negative to Eddie.

In an interview with The Age, Rioli - alongside wife Shannyn - spoke out about his fractured relationship with his former club, and how the final few years leading up to his shock retirement were overshadowed by issues off the field, including several alleged racist incidents.
As I understand it there was an issue at the "camp" wrt the people running it appropriating Indigenous culture as one of the activities. The club issues followed when a senior manager played down our Indigenous players concerns and did that white person thing of saying "I don't have a problem with it so how can you have a problem with it".

Plus we had no Indigenous liaison officer to take/assist with that off field load for our Indigenous players.

Yep just watched it on Fox Footy

According to Ken that was the only difference between the two sides.

To summise Ken implied that a combination of injuries, a young team and bad kicking was what allowed Melbourne to have that 7-8 minute period and that it was the difference in the end.

hahahahahaha delusion at it's finest.

Hopefully Kochie and the Port board are buying it 🤣

#SaveKern
#RE-SIGNKERN

We have had stubborn coaches at the Crows before, a lot sticking to their guns about selections, but none of them were ever this deluded.

This was a thrashing last night, Dees took the gas of the pedal during the junk time of the 4th, hence Slops scoring 2 goals.

Yep just watched it on Fox Footy

According to Ken that was the only difference between the two sides.

To summise Ken implied that a combination of injuries, a young team and bad kicking was what allowed Melbourne to have that 7-8 minute period and that it was the difference in the end.

hahahahahaha delusion at it's finest.

Hopefully Kochie and the Port board are buying it 🤣

#SaveKern
#RE-SIGNKERN

Seriously, they take about injuries. They get a couple of injuries and they can’t cover. Fantasia is injury prone, Gray is now a week to week proposition, Dixon has had a history of ankle injuries, Allir is a fair call.

Young team? They are the 6th oldest side in the comp!

We weren’t great in 2020 but reckon last night performance absolutely was worse than any 2020 performance by us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My port friend said ports profit from last financial year will pay out Kenny's contract.
Finances all sorted!

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Obviously the port person doesn’t have a clue re : finances.

You have losses built up over years and have one good year - the accumulated losses don’t magically disappear in a puff of smoke so you can spend like a drunken sailor.

****, this club is in a lot of trouble.

The tarps will be coming out again.

Seriously, they take about injuries. They get a couple of injuries and they can’t cover. Fantasia is injury prone, Gray is now a week to week proposition, Dixon has had a history of ankle injuries, Allir is a fair call.

Young team? They are the 6th oldest side in the comp!

We weren’t great in 2020 but reckon last night performance absolutely was worse than any 2020 performance by us.
Utterly delusional.

Allir is the only one of their injured players that would make any difference at all. Fantasia is below average unless playing against a bottom team. Gray is done. Dixon is all but done and hopeless against good teams anyway.
None of them help last night. None.

We have had stubborn coaches at the Crows before, a lot sticking to their guns about selections, but none of them were ever this deluded.

This was a thrashing last night, Dees took the gas of the pedal during the junk time of the 4th, hence Slops scoring 2 goals.
Seen a few Dees fans who didn't think they had the pedal pushed down all that far to begin with.

Utterly delusional.

Allir is the only one of their injured players that would make any difference at all. Fantasia is below average unless playing against a bottom team. Gray is done. Dixon is all but done and hopeless against good teams anyway.
None of them help last night. None.
Exactly its a good point you raised.

They are not really missing anyone. Dixon and Gray are both cooked, Fanta is more injured than healthy and Aliir has a game that can be easily exposed.

This is the best that Port's got.

Seen a few Dees fans who didn't think they had the pedal pushed down all that far to begin with.
I genuinely dont think the Dees really tried, they did enough to score multiple goals ini a row, blow Port away and then eased it in till the siren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back