Review Another One Down, Who’s Next - Freo by 3 Over Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate Joel Selwood and his faux tough guy antics. He put Pav in a headlock back when we flogged them there a few years ago. He has always been a massive cheating flog. Never liked him. Never even picked him in fantasy footy.

Talking about faux tough guy’s, Hawkins is in my vision.

Built like a brick outhouse, but when things don’t go his way, he flaps his arms around looking like a Dean Cox impersonator. Pound for pound, one of the softest players I’ve ever seen.

Phenomenal. Just can’t get enough of just how good it is to see us just click like this.

• To have the whipping boys in Acres and Lobb stringing together this sort of footy is inspiring.
  • Thought Treacy was better than his overall numbers made out. Always working.
  • While Moose was off, his response and smarts still showed.
  • Logue is playing out of his skin
  • The smalls, IMO, remain the biggest difference between this year and last year: the collective pressure being applied by Shooter, Switkowski, Freddie and Colyer is excellent.
  • Sonny as the link man on the wing = ✅
Have to highlight this. Was immense. Was close to clunking a couple himself which will be his big marking rubric later in his career but even when he couldn't pluck them he made an impact defensively which lead to offensive shots. This is a special forward that we really, REALLY, cannot let go of ladies and gentlemen

honestly though, what is with Drizzy Rascal from that pocket? so accurate.
I love him, that left boot is a weapon!

And he's just so good at holding his space, he's always out there when the team need him. It sounds simple but it can be pretty easy to get sucked into the contest and rob the team of that outlet.

I managed to avoid spoilers and watched the delayed telecast. What a match. Go Freo!
I held out all day till half time of our league game ( about 3:30 WA Time) when someone walked up and said .
“ Holy shit can’t believe the Focjers won “
I wasn’t that upset actually 🤣

I rekon you could have footage of David King chucking a massive 5 day bender dehydrated sh”t and him trying to say something positive about Freo and you couldn’t tell the difference between to 2

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
But yet he finds it easy to hug and defend coward punchers on the footy field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to believe now.

Quality backline, great mix of experience/leadership and youth. Mundy did exactly what you want from your veterans at the end there in the thick of it, while the kids are constantly throwing caution to the wind.

The foundation member Freo pessimist in me will always worry about the forward line lack of marking, in fact marking around the ground is a concern but I’m excited, it’s nice to have that back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved the performance from our second chance recruits, Acres, Clarke and Brodie. Finals teams always have great second chance stories and we’ve got ours.

Check Yourself Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Starting to believe now.

Quality backline, great mix of experience/leadership and youth. Mundy did exactly what you want from your veterans at the end there in the thick of it, while the kids are constantly throwing caution to the wind.

The foundation member Freo pessimist in me will always worry about the forward line lack of marking, in fact marking around the ground is a concern but I’m excited, it’s nice to have that back.

Yeah, I too am still a little concerned that we're one Key Forward short. I mean, our loss in 2013 is owed in part to that exact issue. Pav had to carry the forward line on his back to an extent. Hopefully Aye-miss comes on very quickly!!

Hah I must be getting old, I’m not entirely sure how to read that….My rushed spelling / annoying autocorrect getting a fail mark ?

I have made it my personal mission to make sure the board spells it Clark on every occassion

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Another One Down, Who’s Next - Freo by 3 Over Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back