Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not feel comfortable giving De Goey a long term deal, it's a terrible look the bye is meant for you to freshen up not go stupid drinking/partying.

He wasn't out at a bar every night he was in Bali. I suggest you listen to Ricky Olarenshaw's interview with MMM. He talks about DeGoey contacting himself to do some training with Bali Gecko's, and according to Olarenshaw wasn't drinking much, or at all, during his time there....

I agree with DeGoey on this one, this story was clickbait and nothing more....Lowest level of respect!

Either way, he looked like a dick and was stupid enough to put it on SM, even after he recently avoided prison by paying out the victim. I don't care if he';s an assassin in his spare time, but you put stupid stuff on SM and your asking to be scrutinized
You said he "got pissed" - where is the proof of that claim? - don't reply that he "looked like a dick"

He wasn't out at a bar every night he was in Bali. I suggest you listen to Ricky Olarenshaw's interview with MMM. He talks about DeGoey contacting himself to do some training with Bali Gecko's, and according to Olarenshaw wasn't drinking much, or at all, during his time there....
I bumped into Olarenshaw in Bali in 2005, albeit in the surf. I reckon he’s a party boy as well. I sure as hell was.

Either way, he looked like a dick and was stupid enough to put it on SM, even after he recently avoided prison by paying out the victim. I don't care if he';s an assassin in his spare time, but you put stupid stuff on SM and your asking to be scrutinized

You should take up heavy drinking. At least you then have an excuse for creating bullshit fairy tales.

Please point to anything that shows the NY complainant was paid anything? It was a criminal matter. A plea bargain is made with the State.

Oh and what he pled to was a violation, not a crime.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Original article used the word “Gecko’s” and is therefore inadmissible.

Footage is less conclusive than the ARC footage which failed to overturn two Carlton non-goals three weeks ago.

Alleged “victim” says “nothing to see here”.

Ergo it’s a beat-up and no case to answer.

Jordy should get a sponsorship deal from a company who manufacture EMPs, so he can go around unhindered by tossers recording him without permission.

JauntyHappygoluckyArrowworm-size_restricted.gif

I would not feel comfortable giving De Goey a long term deal, it's a terrible look the bye is meant for you to freshen up not go stupid drinking/partying.

Some young men like to play hard, and party just as hard in their own time. Among their many occupations some are footballers.

You wouldn't understand because Richmond's list is full of cleanskins, oh wait...

images - 2022-06-18T202949.848.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's satire to you because you didn't know it. What's even funnier is you making a statement you know nothing about and then making out you do
Hold up. You are sincerely using Swan, Martin and Crisp as role models of social media use!?

Some young men like to play hard, and party just as hard in their own time. Among their many occupations some are footballers.

You wouldn't understand because Richmond's list is full of cleanskins, oh wait...

View attachment 1427229

Would it surprise anyone to learn Swannie had his way with all of them that night ?

I'm reading a book on Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson- he was a dick - lucky no Instagram in his day.

Often say the same of myself. Or any social media for that matter. And people weren’t armed with cameras….

What a stupid response. Your full of s**t, he paid that woman off and was facing going to prison. A plea bargain in NY means you plead guilty to a lesser charge but it doesn't diminish the actual act, it just means you had money to pay your way out.

Backing Sidey here, he qualified as a lawyer

And he has a black soul that identifies skullduggery like a truffle pig

What a stupid response. Your full of s**t, he paid that woman off and was facing going to prison. A plea bargain in NY means you plead guilty to a lesser charge but it doesn't diminish the actual act, it just means you had money to pay your way out.
Out of court settlements involve money. Early plea discounts don’t, except fees to your Q.C.

Pretty sure clubs need to know where players are so that they can coordinate random drug testing as required. I’d therefore be very surprised if the club wasn’t fully aware of JDG’s Bali trip. They have no power to stop him going, as long as he’s back for the next scheduled training session, he can do as he likes. And having now seen the photo, I think he’s doing very well for himself.
Jmacs post was in response to an assertion that Jordy was required to consult the club before making a statement, which he is not.
It’s been well and truly established that the club was aware of, and had approved Jordys trip.

No sir, you are full of shit. There was no payment made to the defendant, or the state other than what was a small effectively administrative charge.

That is in the court record. You are peddling lies and need to be called out for it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back