Preview Round 18, 2022: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Friday 15th July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Bulldogs

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Saints

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very concerned about that backline. Our tallest defender is 193cm while they have a resting ruck and Bruce. Our mids are going to need to play the games of their life to kill their supply because we are very vulnerable in the air back there.

Also can’t believe Sharman is actually going to play defence in this must win game.
Bruce only kicked 4.5 in the VFL means he’s out of form right? Less than 50% accuracy

I am the last person on earth not to catch covid.
Wife had it 3 weeks ago, coughed all over the joint, I worked from home the whole time, nothing, both daughters, partners, children, work colleagues, friends other relo's all have had it, me squat.

PCR x 5 times, RAT after RAT, negative, nothing.

I go on holidays in under 3 weeks, bet I get it before I go.

Here’s a tip.
Stop testing, go on your holiday & don’t go on twitter/listen to Neil Mitchell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce will kick 7.8

Nothing like an elimination final six weeks before the finals start.

Wife had it 3 weeks ago, coughed all over the joint, I worked from home the whole time, nothing, both daughters, partners, children, work colleagues, friends other relo's all have had it, me squat.

I managed to get through 2 terms of teaching and seemingly miss it. That is until the start of holidays 3 weeks back.

Fingers crossed you continue to dodge it!

Here’s a tip.
Stop testing, go on your holiday & don’t go on twitter/listen to Neil Mitchell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying back there were sick people coughing on the plane we were on. One guy was having some kind of fever melt down. You want to be a pariah, fly sick in a full plane. Luckily for them I was too nervous about carrying back 1000 foot and mouth ridden lettuces in my boogie board bag to worry about what others were doing.

Naughton out and Bont supposedly sent home for H&S stuff, if they both out and we don't win then we deserve to miss
Where you hearing this about Bont? Nothing on the Dogs thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their tallest player last week at sandy was Brett Bowey so not much choice.
We’ve dropped Joyce and are trialing Sharman.

I’m actually not even mad about it as such I’m just suprised, I legitimately thought it was just something thrown up in here not something the team were actually doing

We’ve dropped Joyce and are trialing Sharman.

I’m actually not even mad about it as such I’m just suprised, I legitimately thought it was just something thrown up in here not something the team were actually doing
I didn’t read it on here but it’s crazy stuff but they had no choice. You have to protect the backs. I don’t mind ordinary players being tried elsewhere but if plays back after one trial I will spew up. I doubt he will with naughton out. We now have much better talls but our midfield is so much worse with Ross out. I suppose sinclair has to play there but we lose so much run. Paton provides as much run as my grandmother but he still had to play. Byrnes needs to prove his worth. He now has a real mid spot so zero excuses.

The Essendon who have beaten Sydney and Brisbane in Brisbane since?
The Essendon that beat us wasn’t great.
The Essendon that beat Sydney was better but Sydney played poorly in that one.
The Essendon that beat half a Brisbane team was about as good as the one that beat us.
They’re not as bad as some think but they’re also not great and we played them into this form.

The Essendon that beat us wasn’t great.
The Essendon that beat Sydney was better but Sydney played poorly in that one.
The Essendon that beat half a Brisbane team was about as good as the one that beat us.
They’re not as bad as some think but they’re also not great and we played them into this form.
We played terribly. To argue otherwise you are writing crap. However they could do us some favours if we can get some form back. Unfortunately I just can’t see it but I live in hope.

4AB2083B-55A3-4EE8-8708-E326866EA6ED.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back