Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure about this. Would probably still go see it though.

It's clearly not Pantera....

But gee whiz, it will be cool.

Isn't the saying "nature abhors a vacuum"? Nietzsche talked about the abyss but I don't know if he was big on hoovers

Yeah - and it was Spinoza who coined it, long before vacuum cleaners were ever invented. Hoover would've thought Neitszche was a commie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone remember that croweater guy who claimed that he was a Scotch old scholar and bragged about having wealthy parents, but accidentally doxxed himself and it turned out that he was a glassy at some eastern suburbs pub who had made up the aforementioned school/wealth story? Or did I dream that?

Does anyone remember that croweater guy who claimed that he was a Scotch old scholar and bragged about having wealthy parents, but accidentally doxxed himself and it turned out that he was a glassy at some eastern suburbs pub who had made up the aforementioned school/wealth story? Or did I dream that?
the one who pretended to die?

Yes. Was a classic thread about all that. Was on the General Discussion board I think.

I wouldn't of risked my baby saving Gavin **** that.

*I'm very careful on the beach and don't really do anything stupid unless I have a mate with me who can get me out.

Never forget

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back