Autopsy Round 20, 2022: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be nice for Max to not have to carry this team each week.

Horrible in front of goal but I’d be scared for our future if we didn’t have him.
Well thankfully he didn't carry us this week lol

Ah yes, because he have a glut of tall forwards belting the door down.
2.5 with 11 score involvements and 18 touches.
He’s nowhere near his ceiling, but he’s not going back to VFL. Silly call
The first few hours of the autopsy thread is always the best, the interesting campaigners slither out from the rock they're buried under, have their say and then back into hibernation for another week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 5 minute period of utter selfishness changed the momentum dramatically.

Was happy to see Wood call it out on field and I hope that Ratts calls it out at the Monday review. What should have been a 50+ win turned into a sphincter tightening experience!
Long absolutely blasted him

Only two things that stick out to me as all the other comments sun it up nicely.

- If only we could deliver it to King the way he delivered it to Owens (think it was him?)

- Is Higgins extremely unfit or just lacking any sort of defensive awareness? At times he just looks really lacking when the ball isn’t in his immediate 2M area.

We are hilarious to watch sometimes.

Really happy for Dan Hannebery. Putting aside how it hasn't worked out for the club, he's had an absolutely sh*t time of it.

Windy and Owens a lot to like. Sharman too. Not a fan of wood but he was good today.

But we play such unbelievably dumb footy at times. I was just laughing today. I've become immune to it all.... for now.

We are just absolutely sh*t users of the ball, and make it so much harder for ourselves than it needs to be.

But... happy we won. Let the torture continue.

Long absolutely blasted him

Deserves a spell in the VFL I reckon, if Mings going there might as well send the guys who yelled at him to keep him line so sorry Longy and Wood, you're also VFL worthy as we're loading up for that tilt and giving the AFL away.

Certainly not reading it at an insane level
Absolutely not. They'd have more credibility in my eyes if they said the coach was getting sacked at the end of the year after re-signing two weeks earlier.

My god some of Sharman spoils. I think he could become a Jeremy Howe type player. You know what I love about him.
Composed down back and he spoils with intent. Some genuine rockets of his fist. Thought he and Pato were our best defenders today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 20, 2022: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back