Autopsy Round 20, 2022: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s the thing.. we cannot sustain the pressure all game.. when pressure drops (only matter of when), we leak goals like a sieve.
That’s why you’ve got to capitalise when you have the opportunities.

Skunk missed a couple of sitters around that time and a couple of others missed easy ones and if we’d kicked them we would have bought ourselves a lot of breathing space.

Sorry for intrusion, but great to see the Saints with their mojo back. Awesome to see Hanners kick a goal and rack up disposals as well. Round 23 shaping up to be a cracker with lots on the line for both teams.
You trying to suck up to us to see Chad's pristine arse clips? Had a few Swans come on here lately feigning for the arseh*le of 2022

Mason wood 1 goal, 18 touches at 89% eff, 6 marks, 7 tackle. Cops a lot but one of our best wing options offers more than our others physically

We should player smarter not work harder. Game plan can’t hold up week to week
If Ratts haven’t worked it out after 3 years, can’t see it changing the next 2 years :)

In the 4th quarter, To see Hawthorn be able to transition the ball from back to forward so easily, and take the game on, (we still can only use long down the line to bring the ball forward) I wonder what it could have been for us.. sigh!!!!

We have been a low skills / high pressure team under the Richo/Ratten era.. Look at how Macrae totally changed the way Collingwood play (who was 2nd last only a year go), I would say coaching matters a lot!

Mason wood 1 goal, 18 touches at 89% eff, 6 marks, 7 tackle. Cops a lot but one of our best wing options offers more than our others physically
Was back to being super-clean by foot today. Reckon he took that fraction of a second longer with his kicks to make sure he really nailed them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for intrusion, but great to see the Saints with their mojo back. Awesome to see Hanners kick a goal and rack up disposals as well. Round 23 shaping up to be a cracker with lots on the line for both teams.
Shame it's on late Sunday arvo. All year I had planned on going to this game, so to see North Melb vs Gold Coast on Saturday arvo crushed me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 20, 2022: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back