Fixture Round 23 V Carlton - SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumped online to purchase 7 tickets for the family to watch us knock the Blues out of the finals…..

View attachment 1474395

Is that for real? Would have thought a sell out would have been front page news

It sold out about a week ago. Nearly unheard of to do it 2 weeks early, outside of ANZAC Day.

Damn! I missed the warnings!
Yeah same here. I've been on top of it all year too making sure I get online as soon as tickets are for sale and for some reason for the very the last cracking game of the season that might determine us in the Top 4 and them playing finals, I missed it! doh!

I could get AFL member standing on Wednesday but now just checked and zero tickets are available.

We’d better beat them, I’ve shelled out a fortune to come down from QLD to witness it! Absolute nosebleed tickets, even though I was on Ticketek on 3 devices at the second they went on sale!!
The Nosebleeds are not a bad spot. You get an overview of the ground and patterns of play you don't get at ground level.

Yeah same here. I've been on top of it all year too making sure I get online as soon as tickets are for sale and for some reason for the very the last cracking game of the season that might determine us in the Top 4 and them playing finals, I missed it! doh!

I could get AFL member standing on Wednesday but now just checked and zero tickets are available.

Hello everyone does anyone have a spare ticket for sale. Very good friend of mine would love to go to the game. Last minute decision.

Floreat Pica

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Round 23 V Carlton - SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back