Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

north not saying no
The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Hope Griff's big pile of money provides him some comfort. What a rabble.

You really have to question JHF mentality for elite footy after this.
Contrast him with someone like Andy Brayshaw or Sam Walsh.
I fear he will never fulfil his true potential.
Just like almost every other pick 1 then
Anyone pining to move back to Adelaide after you've escaped the place is certifiably insane

On Acres. Imagine if we could get F2 for Acres + F3. I’d be dancing in my lounge room if that came to pass. I mean it’s not going to happen but if only… 🤔 💭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely feel like Junior's been passing around his gatorade bong at Lathlain the way his value's being overinflated.
Nisbett tomorrow probably: “Not sure how Port expect to get deals done for JHF and Rioli, you can only trade out pick 8 + your future 1st once.”

Don't think we'd be keen on the attitude problems. Plus he'd cost a lost more.
I'm not sure these so called "attitude problems" really exist. To me it reads as though he could well display a studious application to his training, diet and preparations, and views the organisation that is the North Melbourne Football Club, as both completely rudderless and incompetent. Perhaps it's not his attitude at all?

Surely it’s a Port/North/Eagles trade.

West Coast give up 2 and Rioli to Port who give back Georgiades and 8. Pick 2 to North for JHF. And probably a few other swaps in there, because I haven’t completely thought it through.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
WCE should be licking their lips with how they can leverage this now.

I think he was going next year regardless but the Clarkson situation has meant he can force his way out this year. Ridiculous decision to turn down that Adelaide offer last year. Club is a complete basket case, good luck Tucker and Logue, at least you wont have to work for a spot in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back