Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Guelfi just came third in their best and fairest……………. Hahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha shut the joint down

If he believes in this BS, then God help the Essendon footy club. There is no need in this State or Country for this BS. How can a CEO be the former President for a church that decries gays and abhorres the right to abortion. Spare me !!

I’m not religious and I don’t want to turn this into a SRP thread, but there is a band of prosperity gospel which seeks to impose behaviours on others - “for thee but not for me”.

I noted the Royal Commission outcomes and Thorburn’s testimony. No ownership, no leadership. It probably did start as a process issue but when you see something like that and you know it’s wrong, you have to own it.

I’m not religious and I don’t want to turn this into a SRP thread, but there is a band of prosperity gospel which seeks to impose behaviours on others - “for thee but not for me”.

I noted the Royal Commission outcomes and Thorburn’s testimony. No ownership, no leadership. It probably did start as a process issue but when you see something like that and you know it’s wrong, you have to own it.

And much like every executive that went on the stand he probably had his arseh*le torn to shreds by Rowena Orr.

If he believes in this BS, then God help the Essendon footy club. There is no need in this State or Country for this BS. How can a CEO be the former President for a church that decries gays and abhorres the right to abortion. Spare me !!
Do you want to write us out a list of religious views other than your own that you consider it is acceptable for someone to hold?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you want to write us out a list of religious views other than your own that you consider it is acceptable for someone to hold?
Do you feel it is appropriate for someone with those view to be ceo of a community organisation that holds as part of its aims and governance to support diversity? Can he oversee this duty without a conflict of interest?

• Annual staff training in safety, bullying, harassment and diversity;
To me there is an incongruence between his personal religious beliefs and the duties he is charged with as ceo. What are your views?

I haven’t watched this closely but it seems an odd conflation to lump homophobia and prolife positions together. Homophobia is totally wrong according to the overwhelming majority abortion is a very divisive issue seemingly about 50/50. If people aren’t allowed to work for organisations who promote diversity which these days is almost all of them then we would have a significant unemployment problem

I haven’t watched this closely but it seems an odd conflation to lump homophobia and prolife positions together. Homophobia is totally wrong according to the overwhelming majority abortion is a very divisive issue seemingly about 50/50. If people aren’t allowed to work for organisations who promote diversity which these days is almost all of them then we would have a significant unemployment problem
Closer to 76% here in Australia.

Do you feel it is appropriate for someone with those view to be ceo of a community organisation that holds as part of its aims and governance to support diversity? Can he oversee this duty without a conflict of interest?

• Annual staff training in safety, bullying, harassment and diversity;
To me there is an incongruence between his personal religious beliefs and the duties he is charged with as ceo. What are your views?
I think we should be a bit more tolerant of people's private lives in general

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back