Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Kochie on AA this morning saying their AFLW team has the highest home ground attendance of any team in the league. But he went onto say ''they play the Port Adelaide way''. What is the Port Adelaide way?
Yes he started out with “a short preseason due to the season being brought forward so they were behind the 8 ball there”, but at least they got to work out how to play the port Adelaide way.

Heard Kochie on AA this morning saying their AFLW team has the highest home ground attendance of any team in the league. But he went onto say ''they play the Port Adelaide way''. What is the Port Adelaide way?
They have that because 15k+ crows fans turned up to the showdown

Yes he started out with “a short preseason due to the season being brought forward so they were behind the 8 ball there”, but at least they got to work out how to play the port Adelaide way.
Port Adelaide way...finish second bottom...barely fire a shot whilst talking up your abilities...reinventing history as you go (always wanted a woman's team, apart from the time they didnt...)

Heard Kochie on AA this morning saying their AFLW team has the highest home ground attendance of any team in the league. But he went onto say ''they play the Port Adelaide way''.

What is the Port Adelaide way?

Winning flags in February, drinking their own bathwater and choking in Home Finals.:rainbow:

I assume the condition they are referring to with JHF is PAES. It's nasty but the surgery is highly likely to be completely 100% successful. And No, ice baths would not have helped that condition in any way shape or form.

Kennys blood work make-up 99 parts caffeine 1 part blood. Everyone knows of Cocaine Casey what about Caffeine Kenny!

Kennys blood work make-up 99 parts caffeine 1 part blood.

I found Ken's blood tests online.

Coke_Zero_Info2-1024x430.jpg

It's purely off the back of the showdown which just happened to be their home game.

Had a good laugh at the Charlie Dixon Halloween costume.

He is actually a really soft player when the heat is on. Sure he wrestles a few players but he is not considered a hard player by any means. It is well known he goes to ground far to easily.

One of those cases where people go by appearances.

Players would be much more worried about a Tom Jonas type on field.

Last edited:
Ben Ronke delisted by Sydney. Think he's another Jimmy Rowe there. Remember in 2018 when he booted that bag of 7 and people thought he was gonna be a gun.

It's purely off the back of the showdown which just happened to be their home game.

Shows all you need to know about the media in this town and Port that no one challenged him on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Our board is well moderated, some boards you'd be lucky to leave with all your teeth, your wallet and parking over there for more than 90 seconds it highly likely your car will be up on bricks. (Not a reference to Alberton or Victoria Park)

There is some epic posts already.

Im actually looking forward to Port vs North next year.
I'm not. Port will smash them. JHF will get 12 useful touches and be proclaimed the player of the century and there'll be more strutting around like a chess-playing pigeon. Bookmark it.

There is some epic posts already.

Im actually looking forward to Port vs North next year.

i loved this post

'Port Power franchise (Est. 1997) fair weather part human part tarpaulin fans travelling well"

I'm not. Port will smash them. JHF will get 12 useful touches and be proclaimed the player of the century and there'll be more strutting around like a chess-playing pigeon. Bookmark it.
Dont be so sure.

Clarko might make it a bigger game for North and have them ready.

Hopefully its down in Tassie. Port are less likely to be up for it.

When I posted the Advertiser story yesterday of what Crows and Power players got up to in the off season, I posted the article on our board and Ports this was the first reply under the article.

Port Adelaide way...finish second bottom...barely fire a shot whilst talking up your abilities...reinventing history as you go (always wanted a woman's team, apart from the time they didnt...)
When they didn't kick a goal against us in their big Adelaide Oval debut that Chad Cornes talked up (again), was that the Port Adelaide way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back