Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cricket thread used to be in the backyard
Isnt Cricket and Soccer both in the backyard now?

Kinda wish they were on the Main Crows Board. Usually when I see them, it sparks me interest that something is happening, has happened or someone just randomly posting lol, nevertheless its a reminder that a game is on/being played/has played. At least over summer it would be nice if it was on the Main Crows Board.

Then again, where does one draw the line?

I assume the condition they are referring to with JHF is PAES. It's nasty but the surgery is highly likely to be completely 100% successful. And No, ice baths would not have helped that condition in any way shape or form.

I did pose that question from my own experience with compartment syndrome in my calves. I can’t imagine icing my painful feet would have helped, they were painful because they weren’t getting blood. Can’t see how further restricting flow would help. Icing the calves, that made perfect sense.

I did pose that question from my own experience with compartment syndrome in my calves. I can’t imagine icing my painful feet would have helped, they were painful because they weren’t getting blood. Can’t see how further restricting flow would help. Icing the calves, that made perfect sense.
PAES and compartment syndrome 2 entirely different conditions

West Coast surprisingly relegate their apparel supplier to Belgravia Sports/New Balance

So basically some local company makes it and makes you pay extra for slapping a NB logo on it?

So basically some local company makes it and makes you pay extra for slapping a NB logo on it?

That's exactly who they are (Belgravia is the new name for JS Sports).

Having said that, Belgravia have managed to snare the domestic cricket comps (except BBL) and the national netball sides (both men and women). Gold Coast and St Kilda use them in the AFL, while West and Centrals use them in the SANFL (and I think they're starting to enter the VFL). A few amateur clubs use them too (though some just use the Belgravia brand instead of paying for the NB brand).

Still, it's a surprise to see a big club like West Coast use them (mind you, they did have Castore for a couple of years, who are so terrible they make BLK look good).

That's exactly who they are (Belgravia is the new name for JS Sports).

Having said that, Belgravia have managed to snare the domestic cricket comps (except BBL) and the national netball sides (both men and women). Gold Coast and St Kilda use them in the AFL, while West and Centrals use them in the SANFL (and I think they're starting to enter the VFL). A few amateur clubs use them too (though some just use the Belgravia brand instead of paying for the NB brand).

Still, it's a surprise to see a big club like West Coast use them (mind you, they did have Castore for a couple of years, who are so terrible they make BLK look good).
I'm pretty happy with O'Neils they have been good so far 👍

Clarko goes bang...

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

You can still have one active AFLW thread ....matchday thread ....with all others in the sub-forum

Not many posters go to sub-forums ....unless there's a specific reason
It used to be on the main page but Aflw fans didn't like it so they moved them all there after a couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are going to sign a fomer Geelong forward as a delisted free agent? But I've never heard of the player before Francis Evans??
Don't watch the Premiers Geelong at all?

Didn't watch the Crows when they played Geelong this year?

He's Rioli and Fantasia insurance, Rioli if he gets on the nose beers and Fantasia, well if Fantasia just does Fantasia.....and about a quarter as good as a guy they delisted last season Boyd Woodcock..

He's Rioli and Fantasia insurance, Rioli if he gets on the nose beers and Fantasia, well if Fantasia just does Fantasia.....and about a quarter as good as a guy they delisted last season Boyd Woodcock..
They signed him for premiership Intel... ;)

Sorry I'm not watching every moment of football and haven't heard of this player before??? Commentators wank on so much about Selwood Danger Cameron Stewart and Hawkins they don't really mention any other Geelong player

Port are going to sign a fomer Geelong forward as a delisted free agent? But I've never heard of the player before Francis Evans??
Just doubling down on any and all Francis' they can get.
Hoping at least one of them isn't a spud.

Sorry I'm not watching every moment of football and haven't heard of this player before??? Commentators wank on so much about Selwood Danger Cameron Stewart and Hawkins they don't really mention any other Geelong player
De Konig?

Clarko goes bang...

That is symbolic of North over the last 7 or 8 years. They tried so hard to get a name that they parade around on the FA market and had been rejected at every turn that they threw some pretty big money at Polec. He was mad not to say no, it was set yourself up for life money, North were so giddy that someone had said yes they took Pittard with him and coughed up 11...which Port used to get on the train to Rozee if I remember rightly.

Port won
Polec won
North still owe Polec 700k this year, that is how bad it is, they are paying that much to a cut player.

LOL Norf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back