Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 66 25.4%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 152 58.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 42 16.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Statistically better than Dane Swan.

Kornes is a grown man who spends a unhealthy amount of time picking fights on social media. No, it's the other guy who's behaving like a 13 year old girl...
Nothing wrong with picking fights on social media but Kane never finishes any.

Unless you call activating the block button, finishing.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I don't think of him or his brother as Port Adelaide people tbh but he's pretty harmless really.
They aren't Port people.

They're just anti crows people, who never got over that the Camry's sacked daddy dearest.

The enemy of my enemy, or something, I dunno.

Dane swans pick 58 seems wild now 😆
Absolute walker like kane but top 5 centre clearance player iv ever seen live
Nah, Kane is just annoying. Dane Swan beat up a cleaner so badly that he suffered brain damage and then stiffed him on court ordered compensation payments. It's a disgrace that human garbage like him was ever allowed back on the football field, let alone given a media career.

Nah, Kane is just annoying. Dane Swan beat up a cleaner so badly that he suffered brain damage and then stiffed him on court ordered compensation payments. It's a disgrace that human garbage like him was ever allowed back on the football field, let alone given a media career.

And that's what he's been caught doing.

Also he tried to pass it off as a 'live and learn' experience when on some reality show. As if he had just had a victimless car accident from driving silly, or something like that. What a scumbag.

There's nothing wrong with Kane Cornes in the media. Obviously we are allowed to hate him because of Hinkley hypocrisy, but overall he's fine. He gets singled out for his opinions because only it's not appropriate for a non Victorian to say things about stuff.

There's nothing wrong with Kane Cornes in the media. Obviously we are allowed to hate him because of Hinkley hypocrisy, but overall he's fine. He gets singled out for his opinions because only it's not appropriate for a non Victorian to say things about stuff.

He gets singled out because he's a c***head of a human, just like the rest of the people with the surname Cornes.

Haha, Dane Swan saying on The Front Bar, Kornes was easiest opponent he played on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct weight and all clear

Excellent read

Good article but then it mentions Ken Hinkley for defending his players.

Kane defends Ken. Ken deflects blame to players when it suits him.

Afl23 has kane fùcking cornes as 1 of our legends
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Back