Preview Changes: R20 Showdown vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you watch a different game last week? He kept trying million dollar kicks and fluffed almost all of them. His Sanfl form was average, his game against Melbourne was average. Soligo should have played last week and should be playing this weekend.
Who cares?

Imagine how Cook feels about his spot on the list if he gets 1 game runs?

Let him breathe ffs but no you would choke him at birth because you have nfi

Different positions, soligo shouldn’t be playing wing.
Didn’t say he should, Jones and Hinge are good on those wings. Soligo could have still then played as a mid/half forward. Just don’t think Cook makes it, hope to be proven wrong.

Good to see Keane getting a run. Soligo should be there as well.

ADELAIDE

In:
M.Keane, M.Michalanney, R.Laird
Out: B.Cook (omitted), N.Murray (knee), I.Rankine (hamstring), J.Hately (sub)

RND-20-Instagram-Lineup-1080x1350-.png

Nankervis will surely go through the wing a bit too, that mix looks good. Forwards are obviously weaker without Rankine and Rachele.

Midfield is what I’m frustrated with.

I'm deliberately staying away from midfield talk as...well.. who knows what they are doing!!

I was just trying to justify the Cook out. Thats the best I came up with.

Nank has settled in well across half back all season in SANFL after struggling last year wing and HF. He should've been in weeks ago, really.
I just reckon they'll let him settle across HB this year.
I'd actually hope Milera moves up to the wing as his defense is non-existent. Even when he's the plus 1. Let him use X-factor to attack in the forward half.

Didn’t say he should, Jones and Hinge are good on those wings. Soligo could have still then played as a mid/half forward. Just don’t think Cook makes it, hope to be proven wrong.
He’s shown enough last week to not be dropped, we aren’t making finals so there’s no harm giving him an extended run.
Brl121 hit the hammer on the head he’s gone for what he believes is the toughest side, but we’ll get torched.

There is a pattern of the club making worse and worse decisions as the season goes on.

We start losing a few. Make poor decisions in an attempt to correct course. More losses. More poor decisions. Rinse and repeat
Nicks needs a week off, clearly tired, we run everyone into the ground including the coach by the looks.

Josh Carr (ports real coach) when he saw Adelaide’s 22 and crouch, laird, sloane and keays all named in the run on side…

IMG_0571.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Nicks and the selectors believe that finals are still a possibility and therefore as in the past we must select our most experienced team.

Im glad that they stuck with Nank, good to see Max back and Keane come in for his first game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R20 Showdown vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back