Preview Changes: R20 Showdown vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

So are you suggesting anytime a young player comes into a team, plays well and gets another game it proves that the coach has been wrong all year not to play him. That’s just a nonsensical argument.
The position that Nank likely gets fames in - wing and half back, have been pretty strong spots for us this year. Yes you would have Sloane out (at the very least rotating out) but Nicks disagrees with you.
But lots of coaches - most coaches - value having the experienced head in just for those few important things they do per game - moreso than anyone on here

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They didn't even pick Nankervis

Parnell pulled out sick

If Damo was actually smart, he would realise Melbourne hold Freo's 1st this year from the Jackson deal
Ummm that's the point of his sliding doors hence the oops?..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"28 year old Matt Crouch could be in the next premiership team": **** off! I don't believe in that shit!
"26 year old Jordan Dawson definitely will be": Wow! So True!

I'm actually not sure what I am.

I was going to head down Saturday, but if the selectors can't be bothered why should I.

What an embarrassment of a midfield
Can you pm me your ticket? It would be a shame to waste it with the game being a sellout.

I have a mate flying intoAdelaide today and he is desperate to get a ticket and is willing to pay full tote odds.

Not when it's being heavily compromised to favour North.

Still need our best pick possible. Whether that’s Duursma or Wilson or whoever

Terrible what is being proposed for North though. One thing to help GC who were bleeding quality kids every year - no one has left North (yet) just need time with the kids they have - like every one else does it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It is. He shouldn’t be in. You’re just putting words in my mouth so you can attack them.
No I’m not, I’m pointing out why people are annoyed with his selection.

Posting it’s a knee jerk whingeing is supposed to mean what exactly when you don’t agree with his selection? They were your words.

Can you pm me your ticket? It would be a shame to waste it with the game being a sellout.

I have a mate flying intoAdelaide today and he is desperate to get a ticket and is willing to pay full tote odds.
Genuinely sorry I didn't check bigfooty sooner, just swapped my tickets for a GA so I can fully melt down away from my normal spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R20 Showdown vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back