Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star trek: strange new worlds is genuinely great. Not a bad episode. Good fun, right balance of serious and funny. Episodic with small themes carrying over. Much more like earlier series.

Discovery however was a complete pile of trash.

Star trek: strange new worlds is genuinely great. Not a bad episode. Good fun, right balance of serious and funny. Episodic with small themes carrying over. Much more like earlier series.

Lasted only one and a bit seasons of Discovery. It had potential, until their 'twist' was killing the most interesting character. Picard and Strange New Worlds have been great though. SNW like the original series, Picard like Next Gen obviously. A pity Star Wars doesn't learn the same lesson. Mandalorin has been good, but 'Oh joy', instead of moving away from the cluster**** of the sequels, to feel more like the original trilogy, it's 'Yeah, you're getting the next movie as more Mary Sue Rey'. :rolleyes:

Agree. I really enjoy strange new worlds. Probably the only episode I haven't liked is the musical one. Discovery is so awful. The officers on that ship cannot get through a single conversation without ugly crying.

Lasted only one and a bit seasons of Discovery. It had potential, until their 'twist' was killing the most interesting character. Picard and Strange New Worlds have been great though. SNW like the original series, Picard like Next Gen obviously. A pity Star Wars doesn't learn the same lesson. Mandalorin has been good, but 'Oh joy', instead of moving away from the cluster* of the sequels, to feel more like the original trilogy, it's 'Yeah, you're getting the next movie as more Mary Sue Rey'. :rolleyes:
I only like the 3rd season of Picard. Thought the first two season were pretty terrible. Andor is probably the best Star Wars thing since Empire Strikes Back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much drugs that make you susceptible to suggestion with the walls down, I could even see it working with psychedelics however it's far from a sure thing or trustworthy & can lead to complete fabrication.

Someone had to pay!

“What I’m saying is, those Victory fans have rights.”
“Well I’m all broken up about those fans’ rights.”

Okay...

368700021_680462560784616_7784474166571373138_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back