Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

My dog is having some bowel issues and needed to go outside.
I am surprised in the state of mind I assume you'd be in that you were then able to extract the word in 3 lines. I bet you stood before the porch light casting swinging shadows that looked to the bin lady like a wrecking ball operating in the street.

I am surprised in the state of mind I assume you'd be in that you were then able to extract the word in 3 lines. I bet you stood before the porch light casting swinging shadows that looked to the bin lady like a wrecking ball operating in the street.
She was out this morning in her dressing gown getting everyone’s bins in but ours.

She really is hideous

I've noticed Jmac wandering up and down our street on bin night - he's quite a character.

Screenshot_20240404-215806~2.png

PS - I quite enjoy Wordle myself - today's was fairly easy

Screenshot_20240404-220247~2.png

Last edited:
I have a life question. Why has 7-Eleven taken all their ATM's out of their stores? How's a bloke supposed to get cash when he needs it? Is this all part of World Globalisation? Do I need to become a Conspiracy theorist just to get some Cash?
Profit. They don't get used enough to justify having them anymore.

Pisses me off that you can't hold up a joint and get anything out of the till anymore.

I have a life question. Why has 7-Eleven taken all their ATM's out of their stores? How's a bloke supposed to get cash when he needs it? Is this all part of World Globalisation? Do I need to become a Conspiracy theorist just to get some Cash?
The AFL is behind this - apparently they are accepting crypto currency for Gather Round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wordle 1,021 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Could possibly have been 2 if not for a senior moment.
I would have gotten in 1 if I chose the right word.

Seeing we're aiming for swinging, we probably all should have been thinking of what we use to get it swinging.

Ok. I'm not showering after the game. After my Wordle disgrace today, where I'm being belittled continuously, there's no way I'm humiliating myself in the showers.
You were humiliated like the Hawks will be on Sunday.

Take heart in that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back