News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

One last try: I have about 40 AFL Records from the late 90s, collected from North games so team sheets etc. are there and most have scores pencilled in. Does anybody want them? If it helps I can take them to the game tomorrow to hand them over.

One last try: I have about 40 AFL Records from the late 90s, collected from North games so team sheets etc. are there and most have scores pencilled in. Does anybody want them? If it helps I can take them to the game tomorrow to hand them over.
Do you have the 95 prelim?

A Collingwood supporting mate came with me to that game. After the season he rang me and said he had every footy record from that year, except the prelim one he'd accidentally left at my joint.
I searched and couldn't find it so I asked my flat mate. He said "oh... we ran out of toilet paper and I couldn't find anything else".
So I had to ring my mate back and tell him my flatmate had literally wiped his arse on the only record he needed for a full set that year. 😬

A Collingwood supporting mate came with me to that game. After the season he rang me and said he had every footy record from that year, except the prelim one he'd accidentally left at my joint.
I searched and couldn't find it so I asked my flat mate. He said "oh... we ran out of toilet paper and I couldn't find anything else".
So I had to ring my mate back and tell him my flatmate had literally wiped his arse on the only record he needed for a full set that year. 😬

I'll check

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might have that one. Sadly, it's in high demand so the person at Southerby's is still assessing its value on the open market. Would you like to make a pre-auction bid?

1718426780788.png

We have to get rid of Puma this off season.

Watching the Hawks game & seeing every one of their players run past & run around our players, surely we can be kitted out with something better than concrete boots.

*don't get me started on the amount of times our players slipped over / went to ground way too easily in that match also.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back