Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have sacked him when the Footy Committee had their chance after the Brisbane game.

The only hope here is that the competition is so tight that a win or two under no expectations quickly moves them into expectation territory, which we know they consistently flounder under.

Should have sacked him when the Footy Committee had their chance after the Brisbane game.

The only hope here is that the competition is so tight that a win or two under no expectations quickly moves them into expectation territory, which we know they consistently flounder under.
I cannot understand how they don't view our consistent underperformance as a Hinkley issue? He literally should have been sacked years ago for his incompetence.

I thought our list wasnt capable? Where are the list haters now?

Like clockwork...

Underperform so you can gradually lower expectations

Finally get some pressure

Have a win or two that looks good but means nothing because we cant produce it consistently while dick spinning about how good we are and how the "haters" are proved wrong

Go back to underperforming

Same way for 12 years
I believe the correct term is “meat windmill”

Couldn’t make it to Adelaide today can you blokes do me a favour a boo loudly whenever Bevo is shown on the big screen? Please and thank-you.
You are on a path! This is not the VFA anymore. You are not expected to have success every year. Beveridge won you a flag in 1876, you must respect that. Where’s your gratitude?

Last edited:
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The list is more than capable of winning a flag. Always has been. There is only one problem. The same problem we've had for 12 years. That problem is Ken Hinkley. Did you see the massive flog carrying on to Zak pointing his finger on the bench? Tell him to * off Zak.

To be fair, I reckon Zak did indeed tell him to GAGF

Why do they do that when Stinkers is in a standing 8 count. That is nothing like the normal way we play. And the Bulldogs were absolutely woeful. How does a midfield as good as theirs let Butters and Rozee run wild in the first quarter. Answer see when we play them in the finals and we get our asses handed to us again when they apply some pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back