Autopsy 2024 Rd 18 Blues fail to fire for their skipper

Who played well for the Blues in Round 18 vs the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m furious. Absolutely livid. Couldn’t be more modern Carlton to dish that up in Crippas 200th.

Sobering realisation that we aren’t THAT team and ain’t winning shit this year.
Don’t think anyone beats Sydney this year

We have ****ed around with this squad way too much.

And we DID NOT have a heavy training load.

You can tell by how Soapy V is speaking how much e are not doing right currently. He’s normally the most positive of us. Yet he’s ripping in.

A visit to Ed’s must be on the cards before we fall on our face.

If we lose to north next week it’s season over.

Just rocked up at Abla’s for some lebo food and lots of alcohol … very disappointed … we need to give up on the two rucks and Cottrell please … disappointed for Crippa too deserves so much better … later peeps

The problem with dropping Hewett and then Kennedy as sub is Walsh Cerra have to do the heavy lifting and that is NOT their go.

Both Cerra & Walsh need to run. This is one area of selection I really struggled with
Correct, and you have the flexibility say if you drop an Ollie one of them can be thrown into the wing at worst.

Special shoutout to Charlie Curnow who is now on a 3-game streak of not laying a single tackle.

Leading by example :$

I don't have anything to say.

I'm just really sad.
Look on the bright side skadoosh….we weren’t up by 5 goals and let them kick 9 unanswered goals.

Also with a bit of luck, Charlie’s close range miss and Walsh’s right foot banana could have been goals and we would’ve……lost by 4 points. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have ****ed around with this squad way too much.

And we DID NOT have a heavy training load.

You can tell by how Soapy V is speaking how much e are not doing right currently. He’s normally the most positive of us. Yet he’s ripping in.

A visit to Ed’s must be on the cards before we fall on our face.

If we lose to north next week it’s season over.

I still think we are a threat and can turn it around but some things that have happened in last 2 weeks need answers as I struggle to understand the logic

The problem with dropping Hewett and then Kennedy as sub is Walsh Cerra have to do the heavy lifting and that is NOT their go.

Both Cerra & Walsh need to run. This is one area of selection I really struggled with
Nailed it đź‘Ť

Team selection has been baffling a few times this year, moreso in recent weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 18 Blues fail to fire for their skipper

Back