Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Fall Dog GIF

A pile of manure needs to be delivered to the club ASAP

He needs to be sacked before the showdown. We do not want to hear "we got ken sacked lololol" taunts from crowies for years to come. Lucky for us its Carlton away, Sydney home and Melbourne away before that.
If crow supporters want to tell me they got Ken sacked I'll just say 'thank you'

**** off Barbara you campaigner. Hinkley is the problem
The question isn't even whether he's 'the problem'. The question is whether he's the solution. We have 12 years worth of evidence that he isn't. It's time to give someone else a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Dixon - K-4, H-5, M-3, HO-3 + 1 let's kill Todd marshall

What would we know hey.

Last edited:
Another classic fail in a must win game.

Under Hinkley's game plan we are grand masters in the OHTM club. One Hand Ball Too Many got us into to trouble time and again. We had running players willing to take a hand ball but very often they were always under pressure. Leading in the last quarter all Hardwick had to do was get his players to go one on one which they did.

That was a must win game re our chances to make the eight. We could beat Richmond at home next week and we may even get over the line in the Showdown but our chances of beating Carlton (Marvel Stadium), Sydney (Adelaide Oval), Melbourne (MCG) and Dockers (Optus) are fairly slim. Given the tightness of the competition 12 wins will not cut it.

Once again under Hinkley we fail to capitalise. I wonder if any of that has occurred to Koch and his Board.

I know Kens under enourmous pressure.
We where beaten by a better ,side today.
But i can only see the game as i saw it.
15 minutes left
Dixon on 1 leg goes into the ruck.
That isolates Finlayson up fwd vs 3 defenders.Asking a lot of a player whos terribly out of form.
Rozee, Butters + Jhf are floating around the half back line.
GCS gave us a few chances in the last qtr.
Not sure how we where going to score .To get back in the game.

Why is Daddy Donuts wearing a hat? He wasn't wearing it while "coaching" on the sidelines, and it's not like he'd suffer from hat hair.

Sack Hinkley
View attachment 2048299
They are going to fake an assassination attempt for sympathy after what happened with Trump

Chris Davies plays a gun fire sound on his phone and Jordan will pull the string to make the hat fly off. Spaghetti western style

Read this from 2011 Ken. Take a look at someone who has integrity and takes responsibility. Yes this article is also very true about Kane being a campaigner.

PORT Adelaide coach Matthew Primus has apologised to the club's supporters following an "embarrassing" loss to newcomers Gold Coast at AAMI Stadium on Saturday afternoon

"First of all, I'd like to apologise to our supporters for the effort that was produced today. We've got to delve real deep into the psyche of our club and understand why we produce these kinds of results," he said.

"It doesn't do wonders for the morale of the club and the brand. We have a brand that hasn't been well thought of for a couple of years now - we took a tiny step forward last week and have taken five steps back today."

Primus dropped experienced campaigners Kane Cornes and Danyle Pearce😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back