Autopsy Autopsy vs Richmond - narrow win gives NMFC its third win of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Best crowd I’ve experienced in a long time. The GC game was relief but this one was joyful. It’s not a huge scalp on the ladder but winning a game we should against a Victorian club meant something a little more.

The LDU goals and that mark got everyone up for the game.

As a Kangas fan in nsw, I am loving being able to give it to my swans bandwagon mates tonight.

Lol swans.

It was great watching him actually play good footy. But to fair, until today he has been really shithouse all year. That’s not his critics’ fault.
Johnny Knoxville Bike GIF by Jackass Forever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny part about today is I think we have actually played a lot better in patches against Melbourne, Collingwood, Carlton and Geelong - but lost.

I think that says more about Richmond, but will do the world of good to simply sing the song and give the boys some confidence and experience in how to win a game, compared to how not to lose a game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

On the way out of the stadium today some random kid started trolling a kid in a Richmond jumper.

Kid said to him Dusty’s going to the Suns and the kid burst into tears telling him he wasn’t. The other kid kept rubbing it in saying yes he is.
LOL...what a campaigner.....I like it.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Party pooper 🙄

We’re not far off though

How many times did a string of handballs end in a final error?

But when it clicked we scored or gave a scoring opportunity

You can visually see what we are trying to do but we just make disposal errors or the wrong choice or the disposal is not quick enough

Ugly, lots of sloppiness with sprinkle of some great class and poise but it's a win and reward for the progress that the clubs has built since the bye.
The bad:
Simpkins is courageous and gets the ball but his kicking was on level with Stephens...missed some easy targets!!
Chom - put him in for whatever surgery he needs, has a true heart of a shinboner but his shoulder is still stuffed and could hardly walk with that groin.
Hansen Jr - gezz kid, i don't mind you but lack of awareness mate 🤦‍♂️.
4th quarter - WTF were we doing, slowing the game down, inviting the tiggers back into the game.
The good:
Foward entries - still not the best but sometimes when the mids lower their eyes, hey there's an easy target rather than bomb it to the square.
Cherry (as Healy calls him) - he would have to in AA contention!!
LDU - rumours Saints offerring 1.2m a year, mate sign him up!! He is not far from being AA and easily top 40 AA.

Onto Tassie and it's about time we establish our old Tassie domination again...well at least against the Eagles!!

100 pt loss for the ladder leaders in round 21..

Ouch!

Ouch alright

Then got me thinking of 1996

How we got our act together after some of these losses?

Still a potent forward line I guess

IMG_7592.jpeg IMG_7593.jpeg IMG_7594.jpeg IMG_7595.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7594.jpeg
    IMG_7594.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 34
Ugly, lots of sloppiness with sprinkle of some great class and poise but it's a win and reward for the progress that the clubs has built since the bye.
The bad:
Simpkins is courageous and gets the ball but his kicking was on level with Stephens...missed some easy targets!!
Chom - put him in for whatever surgery he needs, has a true heart of a shinboner but his shoulder is still stuffed and could hardly walk with that groin.
Hansen Jr - gezz kid, i don't mind you but lack of awareness mate 🤦‍♂️.
4th quarter - WTF were we doing, slowing the game down, inviting the tiggers back into the game.
The good:
Foward entries - still not the best but sometimes when the mids lower their eyes, hey there's an easy target rather than bomb it to the square.
Cherry (as Healy calls him) - he would have to in AA contention!!
LDU - rumours Saints offerring 1.2m a year, mate sign him up!! He is not far from being AA and easily top 40 AA.

Onto Tassie and it's about time we establish our old Tassie domination again...well at least against the Eagles!!
Who would want to go to the dwarf lighters and be coach by Ross?

lol also dusty is sooo ****ing washed lol

He was puffing after one overlap🤣
So underdone. Barely noticed him out there.

How the mighty have fallen.
If I was on the gold coast Board, I'd been telling Damian Hardwick to move to Plan B

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Richmond - narrow win gives NMFC its third win of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back