Autopsy A win for the true believers - swans down pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeneys last qtr was one of the best individual performances I have ever seen. A tonne of the ball, brutal contests won, clutch goal and monster marks. Just an insane level of footy.

For how good heeney was, mccartin was just as bad. He's like watching grand parent deterioate atm. His footy iq seems to be going backwards. His decision making is by far the worst in the league. He takes too long with the ball and has an uncanny ability to either turn the ball over or get pinged holding the ball when 99.9% of players would be able to force a ball up.

He is a pure liability out there atm

I generally hope Tommy is okay seems to have no awareness of his surroundings anymore or is to worried about Logan presence.

Me all game

Melting Music Video GIF by Cuco
Some fine melts indeed.

There’s absolutely no way I’m revisiting some of my comments in the game day thread. Way too embarrassing with the benefit of hindsight.

But I s’pose it’s all part of the charm of Bigfooty.

Some fine melts indeed.

There’s absolutely no way I’m revisiting some of my comments in the game day thread. Way too embarrassing with the benefit of hindsight.

I don't get this tho how is it a melt to judge what is actually happening during a game?

For the best part of 3/4 we were horrible just because we found a way doesn't invalidate what you felt at the time.

Some fine melts indeed.

No one is proud of their post history in game day threads. Passion lives here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some fine melts indeed.

I don't blame you, we love this footy club and know our potential. All part of this lovely game of ours.

I don't get this tho how is it a melt to judge what is actually happening during a game?

For the best part of 3/4 we were horrible just because we found a way doesn't invalidate what you felt at the time.
Because if the club adhered to my game day thread demands, we’d currently be without a coach & facing all sorts of unfair dismissal claims from delisted players.

At least he publicly complains - more than we do. And we’ve been on the end of some shockers
Didn't horse complain about Hipwoods tunnelling a few weeks ago?

Really? I thought we were good for most of the game in a tough contest. Much better than the last fortnight.

It's good to be able to come here and express our frustrations in the way we see the game. We couldn't get away with the shit we say on here if we posted it on Facebook fan pages without being accused of being a shit supporter. Some people just don't understand that we react the way we do because of the love we have for our team.

Agreed. While I probably take things too far at times, when I say those things, it's how I feel in the moment.

There's is no doubting we looked absolutely woeful for large periods during the match, and I lost all hope that we would be able to fight our way out of it! I still can't believe we actually did!

I don't know if this will turn our season around yet... but I can only hope it does.

Next week against Essendon is a very interesting game. It will likely show whether that win was a little sugar hit (as sweet as it was!), or if we are actually a genuine chance to go all the way this year.

I sincerely hope it's the latter...

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

i know it's harrison petty but a massive up yours to people talking shit about us

Well then. What to make of that.

Awful for decent chunks of it, and our season effectively looked on life support for early in the last. Then someone found the defibrillator and gave it an almighty jolt and we responded.

Heeney - we need to see more quarters like that last quarter in coming weeks.. absolutely massive.

There is a lot to improve on, and we have to play a lot better when it matters - but wins like that, when things look almost completely desperate, are what can flick the switch on a season. It took massive heart to get off the canvas and find a way.

And to the massive bellend Pies fan in the O'Reilly near us that spent the whole night baiting swans fans and trying to pick a fight. I hope that karma semi trailer that came along and knocked the wind out of your sails teaches you to watch the game, barrack for your team, and drop the f***wit behaviour. A lot of people enjoyed watching you slink off at the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy A win for the true believers - swans down pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back