Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Say he knocks the cap off, and then the Feral jumps the fence to get at him.
Plenty of Security/cops there to stop that from happening.
It was a dumb thing to do.
I get your point and I respect your posting but I can't agree.
It was bloody funny and the cap-attack recipient needs to lighten up.

Say he knocks the cap off, and then the Feral jumps the fence to get at him.

It was a dumb thing to do.

Part of being a professional and getting paid as one is ignoring that crap.

Yeah it is amusing, but Crouch should know better.

The laughter in your story difused any anger. In this case, it could have erupted.

Crouch would have been showered and in his car on the way home by the time that tub of dripping cleared the fence.

But you are right, Crouch shouldn't have acted.

If someone knocks my hat off and I then decide to punch them, then I will get the book thrown at me.
Got to remember it is also Crouch's workplace.

You think it would be acceptable for a Hindley St Maccas worker to do that with a drunken customer in their face.

No, it would not be.

And those guys cop a lot in Friday/Saturday night.. get paid far less than Crouch.

The geelong game was only 2 weeks ago, our season was already gone and he’d already had the slowest of slow introductions.
With all due respect that’s absolute crap, nicks even said he didn’t want to bring him on (reading between the lines he didn’t trust him) because he didn’t want to turn the tide.
And with respect, Curtin's is making a lot of mistakes, costly mistakes ....so yes, I can appreciate Nicks POV

Over a 15 year career .....these comments about slow starts in his first year, are frankly nit-picking for an absence of anything meaningful to say ....in the big picture, it's irrelevant

As was all the hullabaloo about Craig not playing Tex Walker .....it's been irrelevant to his career

AFL Tribunal about to perform an execution tonight.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“I don't know why I didn't tackle. In the past, this has been my first instinct. I don't know why I decided to bump”.

Odd thing to say, sounds more to me like it WAS because it was Rankine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is Port Logic.

Houston will try to make out he is the victim.

"I've played in many finals, but never in a grand final. Losing the opportunity to play in a grand final would be crushing to me."

Nice little assumption there, Dan.

Personally I think it was more crushing to see Rankine motionless and spasaming on the ground while you walked around like the scrote you are.

And with respect, Curtin's is making a lot of mistakes, costly mistakes ....so yes, I can appreciate Nicks POV

Over a 15 year career .....these comments about slow starts in his first year, are frankly nit-picking for an absence of anything meaningful to say ....in the big picture, it's irrelevant

As was all the hullabaloo about Craig not playing Tex Walker .....it's been irrelevant to his career
Mistakes? He spent 98% of it on the bench and then 2 weeks later suddenly it’s all about the development and not winning. What changed in two weeks?

No it’s not, he’d be a 300 game player. But as it is he’ll probably fall just short.

Plenty of Security/cops there to stop that from happening.

I get your point and I respect your posting but I can't agree.
It was bloody funny and the cap-attack recipient needs to lighten up.
Yeah, I do agree it was funny. And pathetic to go to the police.

But given the situation and possibly of inciting real violence it was dumb.

Imagine he jumps fence, whack Crouch then our guys help him. Smack the shit out of this guy.

Great look for our club.....

Talk s*** get hit. The nerve to run to the police when hurling abuse at a bloke backfires. Victim complex FC.
This! It was the first thing I thought when I saw the racial vilification claim against Rioli, and the report about the poor Port Power mascot being clobbered.

'Woe is me, look how badly I've been treated."

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I do agree it was funny. And pathetic to go to the police.

But given the situation and possibly of inciting real violence it was dumb.

Imagine he jumps fence, whack Crouch then our guys help him. Smack the shit out of this guy.

Great look for our club.....

If he whacked crouch and he got smacked it would just be self defense and not much to answer for tbh.

Crouch would have been showered and in his car on the way home by the time that tub of dripping cleared the fence.

But you are right, Crouch shouldn't have acted.
If a 15 year old kid working fast food can refrain from that, a well paid professional Footballer should be able to as well.

No it’s not, he’d be a 300 game player. But as it is he’ll probably fall just short.
Laughing Laurel and Hardy.gif

I'd assume this was a joke, if it was from another poster .....so Nicks will be the cause of Curtin not reaching 300 games

Oh well, at least you gave me a little chuckle

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back