Autopsy 2024 Rd 24 Heartbreaker. Happy happy joy joy. Nothing to see here.

Who played well for the Blues in Round 24 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie Hollands has been a frustrating player for me all season, once thing i can not knock him for, he cares and he busts his arse to get from contest to contest, he flys that light from in to contests, he tries to tackle, he tries to chase.

His last two games have been strong.

Hewett busted his gut all day too.

Ollie Hollands has been a frustrating player for me all season, once thing i can not knock him for, he cares and he busts his arse to get from contest to contest, he flys that light from in to contests, he tries to tackle, he tries to chase.

I’ve been a drop Hollands for the past 6-8 weeks… He was great again today… Looks like he could be a defender…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2091757

Some people... seriously...

I haven't been Young's biggest fan, but no bloody way he was going to be able to touch that ball lmao.

Like I said earlier, the problem was the stoppage work...

Acres went the all or nothing with the attempted mark…it spills and they score. He marks and game over….he lets the pack jump and who knows??

5 tackles today. Did a good job hitting and sticking them. Still had a couple broken, but 5kg of extra body mass will do wonders for that.

View attachment 2091757

Some people... seriously...

I haven't been Young's biggest fan, but no bloody way he was going to be able to touch that ball lmao.

Like I said earlier, the problem was the stoppage work...
A couple of his team mates could have lifted him... like they do with the locks in Union?

Let's not eh? House rules for each board.

We all have opinions on other boards but if some idiot comes into our house and shits on the carpet they get a ban, quick smart.
Ooh, the Boos board is sooo salty it was too much for me.
Lasted about 3 pages.
What, exactly, have they achieved in the past decade or two?

This on Saints board can’t stop laughing missus a bit worried about me thinking of ringing the nut house

Yep, reward good form in the magoos. Binns should have been in well before he was, that’s just one example

Play out of form and returning injured in the magoos, then we become one club

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
My personal opinion really. Players should spend their first season at a club in the VFL and hitting the gym. The development coaches work hard with the new boys getting them ready for their second year when they start rotating in and out of the side, 3 match minimum... none of this in for a week then straight out. If they've been performing well, give them a spell in the seniors to see how things go up there.

The guys who get rotated out, rest up a week then play in the VFL for 2 weeks. Fix up any niggles they might have.

If a player has been out for an extended period, give them a month and a half in the VFL to get some match fitness back.

Training blocks isn't going to get you match fitness back and it's not going to let your muscles reset after a break. Pushing someone straight back into the senior side, as we've seen, leads to excess stress and pressure on the recently healed injuries. And as we've seen, they go ping again.

Ok!! Now after all that’s over and we can breathe easier …let’s talk about the corrupt AFL and the way they seem to manipulate marches. The Umpiring was a disgrace today… 12-1 free kicks at one stage and just to even it up they paid 8-0 our way in the last.

If anyone can tell me with a straight face they don’t believe the AFL purposely tries to influence outcomes and the momentum within games via the umpiring they’re a good actor.

That today was blatant match manipulation. To be first to the ball for the better part of 3 quarters and to have 3 free kicks paid in 3 quarters of football is nothing more than trying to influence the outcome in that match. Let’s not talk about the ones they paid against us on top of that. That Paddy Dow “in the back” to cripps was a disgrace!!!

The last quarter they squared it up to make it more interesting and so they could say that thr free kick count was “even …nothing to see here” but by that stage they’d given St Kilda a handy 20 point buffer and we needed to chase the game.

Our boys on the ground knew the umps were manipulating that result. The AFL wanted the live Freo game and boy wasn’t it obvious in the first 3 quarters.

Corrupt money hungry organisation riddled with gambling revenue as a massive part of its business model. Don’t think the level of corruption we’ve seen in overseas soccer leagues and cricket can’t and isn’t happening here. Days like today make it hard to say it isn’t really. It was a disgrace!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 24 Heartbreaker. Happy happy joy joy. Nothing to see here.

Back