Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 163 81.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

soldo and nick hind, the summer of dreams

soldo and nick hind, the summer of dreams
freddy krueger horror GIF by absurdnoise
jason voorhees GIF

I prefer these two in my dreams.

Given that Butts and Murray both get injured regularly, you need at least 1 KPD that has actually played the position before as a backup. Borlase is cheap and is ok until we get a better backup.
Gollant is a hard delist.
Gollant has really never been given any exposure in defence bar for 1 SANFL game, he may be a bust in defence but I'd sooner put 12 months into him actually training in defence during the preseason, again something that has never happened always training with the forwards.

Plenty of former forwards have swung back into defence and been successful
James Sicily, Liam Jones, Darcy Moore, Josh Battle but a few....should I go on?

Rowey saying on 5aa a new position on the executive has been created to be filled by an outside person with no football ties but with sporting ties - sounds like more a head of People and Culture position he says

Rowey saying on 5aa a new position on the executive has been created to be filled by an outside person with no football ties but with sporting ties - sounds like more a head of People and Culture position he says
Awesome. More of what we need, board members with no football experience.

I dunno, we could just hire a competent head of football or coaches rather than creating more executive positions that won't have much of an impact day to day working with our playing group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contracted until end of 2024
Sam Berry
Ned McHenry
Lachlan Gollant
Patrick Parnell (R)
Elliot Himmelberg
Hugh Bond
Taylor Walker
Chris Burgess( unsure on length)
Will Hamill (R)
James Borlase (R)

Bond should get a contract. Walker will get a contract.
Can Borlase and Hamill remain on rookie contract?
Berry will be traded and the rest could easily be delisted.
That's 10 players on the list there though. Keeping Bond and Walker leaves 8 delistees. That's... a lot.

Schoenberg probably in that group too. Smith you'd think as well.

Silver’s review got right down to the nub of it. What fools we’ve been! We just needed a new head of HR!

Another mate of Roo or Olsen looking for a job?

Taranto is a massive upgrade on Simpkin
Taranto is hugely overrated, can't hit a target by foot to save himself. 49.7% Kicking Efficiency, 12.3 kicks less than half effective. BAll Burner.

Capture.PNG

Phil Smyth?

I dunno, we could just hire a competent head of football or coaches rather than creating more executive positions that won't have much of an impact day to day working with our playing group.

Silver’s review got right down to the nub of it. What fools we’ve been! We just needed a new head of HR!

He’s followed it up by saying the role sounds like it will be more than HR, they’ll be involved in some football stuff as well

Seriously another People & Culture role is the LAST thing the crows need.

P&C people just search for and create P&C issues.

We need better football people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back