Unofficial Preview Changes v Geelong (Preliminary Final)

Remove this Banner Ad

was it a closed session yesterday? i keep seeing training pics but wasn't sure if they are from yesterday or tuesday? neale looked to be moving fine in them...
Closed training session yesterday.

The Melbourne open trainings are normally just ground familiarisation and letting Melbourne fans watch their players. Case in point, Choc/Hippy/Payne reportedly aren't training too hard today.

Hoping a few of you are on PAYNE / HIPPY / NEALE watch

was it a closed session yesterday? i keep seeing training pics but wasn't sure if they are from yesterday or tuesday? neale looked to be moving fine in them...
IMG_0748.jpeg
Standing in the middle relaxing.

Closed training session yesterday.

The Melbourne open trainings are normally just ground familiarisation and letting Melbourne fans watch their players. Case in point, Choc/Hippy/Payne reportedly aren't training too hard today.
oh yeah i figured the normal captain's run. figured they might still be on lighter duties...

The Clarko video posted a few pages back was very insightful on the significance of game day tactics. His main point was that the best teams have great systems. Yes teams will plan for their opposition accordingly and will make tweaks if certain players are up or down. But the most important thing is that they have a system that matches their personnel and their coaching style. Perhaps this is a difference between strategy and tactics. At any rate our system has been pretty good for the last half a dozen years.

View attachment 2115708
Standing in the middle relaxing.

I hate how AI that automatically tries to ‘fix up’ photos have just absolutely messed up their faces.

Edit:

IMG_7222.JPG

Case in point is whoever this poor bloke is whose neck is now part of the letter E on the advertising board.

Really hope this goes away because photo evidence is going to be completely ****ed in the future because there’s no guarantee some computer hasn’t completely ****ed with the photo.

I hate how AI that automatically tries to ‘fix up’ photos have just absolutely messed up their faces.

Edit:

View attachment 2115825

Case in point is whoever this poor bloke is whose neck is now part of the letter E on the advertising board.

Really hope this goes away because photo evidence is going to be completely ****ed in the future because there’s no guarantee some computer hasn’t completely ****ed with the photo.
All this AI stuff just makes me sick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we make the GF i am glad we paid our Virgin airfares about 5 weeks ago
Two of us going. The cost for one adult return at that time was $638
Cost for one adult return today on the same flights is $1389
A 218% increase and we have not even qualified yet.

We bit the bullet and got them when it only cost 2 Adults return for $935

We booked our Grand Final flights early this week, $515 return with Virgin, flying down Thursday, home on Monday, if we don't make it there is a $198 cancellation fee.

We booked our Grand Final flights early this week, $515 return with Virgin, flying down Thursday, home on Monday, if we don't make it there is a $198 cancellation fee.
Wow you did well.
We have booked Thursday to Sunday.
Glad we booked when we did.
Same 2 flights now $2400 return for the 2 of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes v Geelong (Preliminary Final)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back